'Welcome, First Time in Korea?' Abigail Friend "BTS fan...is all men cool"

Welcome, First Time in Korea? Korea is the first time Abigail Friends revealed their affection for K-popMBC Everlon Welcome, First Time in Korea? Korea is the first time (hereinafter Welcome, First Time in Korea?) featured musical actor Abigail from Paraguay.Im a fan of K-pop, Abigail said in an interview with the production team.I like BTS, Red Velvet, Girls Generation, and Twice. I wear clothes stylishly, my color is gorgeous and beautiful, and my hairstyle is good and my skin is perfect, he said. Is all Korean men like that?The production team responded, It will be hard to meet easily on the street.

'Welcome, First Time in Korea? Korea is the first time' Abigail Friends revealed their affection for K-pop

MBC Everlon 'Welcome, First Time in Korea? Korea is the first time' (hereinafter 'Welcome, First Time in Korea? ') featured musical actor Abigail from Paraguay.

"I'm a fan of K-pop," Abigail said in an interview with the production team. I like BTS, Red Velvet, Girls' Generation, and Twice. "

"I wear clothes stylishly, my color is gorgeous and beautiful, and my hairstyle is good and my skin is perfect," he said. "Is all Korean men like that?" The production team responded, "It will be hard to meet easily on the street."