Park Seo-joon "Park Min-young" Kim Secretary "Put in?

Actor Park Seo-joon has explained the Scandal with Park Min-young.Park Seo-joon said in an Interview at the end of the cable channel tvN Why is Secretary Kim doing that at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st, I heard the story.Park Seo-joon put Park Min-young in. I think this is a ridiculous story. I do not make drama at my own expense. It costs the production company to produce a drama.Castinging is the directors work, and my breath can not enter, said Park Min-young.I have asked about the recommendation of Kang Ki-young and Lee Tae-hwan. I think it is a relationship to do the work.It is a relationship that became an Actor who became a staff member. There is a story that I put in, and I am not that kind of person.I do not think the director should like to castinging. Ive been waiting for the castinginging, and it took me a long time to do this, and I cant say I want to do it with someone in that time.As a result, I think that the work is good and that it may come out.  As a result, I do not think that it is so bad because I think that the smile and Young Jun are well suited.

Actor Park Seo-joon has explained the Scandal with Park Min-young.

Park Seo-joon said in an Interview at the end of the cable channel tvN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st, "I heard the story. Park Seo-joon put Park Min-young in. I think this is a ridiculous story. "

"I do not make drama at my own expense. It costs the production company to produce a drama. castinging is the director's work, and my breath can not enter, "said Park Min-young.

"I have asked about the recommendation of Kang Ki-young and Lee Tae-hwan. I think it is a relationship to do the work. It is a relationship that became an Actor who became a staff member. "There is a story that I put in, and I am not that kind of person. I do not think the director should like to castinging. "

"I've been waiting for the castinginging, and it took me a long time to do this, and I can't say I want to do it with someone in that time. As a result, I think that the work is good and that it may come out. "" As a result, I do not think that it is so bad because I think that the smile and Young Jun are well suited. "