"Kim Secretary" Park Seo-joon accepts Park Min-young Leave decision "We've been so much"

In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 19th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) was shown accepting the Leave of Park Min-young.On this day, the smile went to the hospital where his father (Jo Duk-hyun) was hospitalized with Young-joon.Young Jun revealed to his father that he had a relationship with smile. After that, his father told Young Jun, Smile was the youngest but the most deeply ingrained child.I am a child who laughs and endures in any difficult situation. Then, due to the difficult situation, I expressed my hope that a smile that has been working for many years would be happy to find what I want to do now.After listening to his smile father, Youngjun asked Smile about his plan after Leave.Smile said, I do not know what I want to do because I am making money. Young-joon said, I have blocked Leave in a selfish mind that I want to keep it by my side.But whatever the smile is, I will always be with it. I will stop my secretary who has been good for nine years.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 19th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) was shown accepting the Leave of Park Min-young.

On this day, the smile went to the hospital where his father (Jo Duk-hyun) was hospitalized with Young-joon.

Young Jun revealed to his father that he had a relationship with smile. After that, his father told Young Jun, "Smile was the youngest but the most deeply ingrained child. I am a child who laughs and endures in any difficult situation. " Then, due to the difficult situation, I expressed my hope that a smile that has been working for many years would be happy to find what I want to do now.

After listening to his smile father, Youngjun asked Smile about his plan after Leave.

Smile said, "I do not know what I want to do because I am making money." Young-joon said, "I have blocked Leave in a selfish mind that I want to keep it by my side. But whatever the smile is, I will always be with it. I will stop my secretary who has been good for nine years. "