"Kim Secretary" Park Seo-joon "BTS V, I Sleep A couple of Days Away...I Love You" (Interview)

Park Seo-joon revealed his affection for his best friends BTS V, Park Hyung-sik and Choi Woo-sik.At a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam, Seoul on the 31st, an interview with Park Seo-joon, who recently finished TVN Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, was conducted.Park Seo-joon has been reborn as a representative friend of the entertainment industry since he finished his work with actor Park Hyung-sik and BTS V who worked together at KBS2 Gallery which ended in 2017.BTS V and Park Hyung-sik showed a special friendship by sending coffee tea for Park Seo-joon at the time of Why is Secretary Kim doing it? Park Seo-joon also responded to coffee tea and Celebratory photoand expressed affection.In the interview, Park Seo-joon showed off his unwavering affection with a smile on the mention of the two.If BTS V is the same, well have a monitor of our work (Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik) despite the busy schedule.When I was on the move, I saw a lot of moments abroad, and when I was in the middle of the move, I heard that I could not watch the drama because my brother Wi-Fi did not explode.At the time of Ssam My Way, I had my name stored as Dungman Player. (Laughing) Tae-hyung has a lot of attachment to the work that I and the format Lee do.Ive seen all the Suits, Ive seen all the Secretary Kim, I think, and Ive been in touch very often, and hes been talking too much about his work.Earlier, Park Seo-joon met Park Hyung-sik and filmed Celebratory photoI will go to pick up the V next time, he posted.In this story, Park Seo-joon recently added that three people had a meeting after finishing Why Secretary Kim would do that.After the work, Taehyung and the format came to the house with his parents about three days ago, and they all went to sleep together, and they ate a sheeps-eye, and watched a movie.(Laughing) As Tae-hyung supports and likes us, I and the format are also cheering for Tae-hyungs work.I cant help but thank the Friends (V) for their actions because they are so lovely. They make cute threats that they shouldnt come to the concert. (Laughs) Theyre all doing well.I think Im going to find myself a lot through the time I spend with the Friends.On the other hand, Park Seo-joon finished his work in favor of the TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that, which ended on the 26th, by taking the role of Lee Young-joon, the end of the narcissism, and sweetly drawing a love line with Park Min-young.Why would Secretary Kim do that? was the highest audience rating of 8.6%, making it the number one audience rating in the same time zone.

Park Seo-joon revealed his affection for his best Friends BTS V, Park Hyung-sik and Choi Woo-sik.

At a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam, Seoul on the 31st, an interview with Park Seo-joon, who recently finished TVN Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, was conducted.

Park Seo-joon has been reborn as a representative Friend of the entertainment industry since he finished his work with actor Park Hyung-sik and BTS V who worked together at KBS2 'Gallery' which ended in 2017.

BTS V and Park Hyung-sik showed a special Friendship by sending coffee tea for Park Seo-joon at the time of 'Why is Secretary Kim doing it?' Park Seo-joon also responded to coffee tea and Celebratory photo and expressed affection.

In the interview, Park Seo-joon showed off his unwavering affection with a smile on the mention of the two.

“If BTS V is the same, we’ll have a monitor of our work (Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik) despite the busy schedule. When I was on the move, I saw a lot of moments abroad, and when I was in the middle of the move, I heard that I could not watch the drama because my brother Wi-Fi did not explode. At the time of Ssam My Way, I had my name stored as "Dungman Player." (Laughing) Tae-hyung has a lot of attachment to the work that I and the format Lee do. I’ve seen all the Suits, I’ve seen all the Secretary Kim, I think, and I’ve been in touch very often, and he’s been talking too much about his work.”

Earlier, Park Seo-joon met Park Hyung-sik and filmed Celebratory photo "I will go to pick up the V next time," he posted. In this story, Park Seo-joon recently added that three people had a meeting after finishing Why Secretary Kim would do that.

“After the work, Taehyung and the format came to the house with his parents about three days ago, and they all went to sleep together, and they ate a sheep’s-eye, and watched a movie. (Laughing) As Tae-hyung supports and likes us, I and the format are also cheering for Tae-hyung's work. I can't help but thank the Friends (V) for their actions because they are so lovely. They make cute threats that they shouldn't come to the concert. (Laughs) They're all doing well. I think I’m going to find myself a lot through the time I spend with the Friends.”

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon finished his work in favor of the TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that', which ended on the 26th, by taking the role of Lee Young-joon, the end of the narcissism, and sweetly drawing a love line with Park Min-young. Why would Secretary Kim do that? was the highest audience rating of 8.6%, making it the number one audience rating in the same time zone.