'Kim Secretary' Jung Yu-mi, Park Seo-joon appeared as a childhood friend .. Park Min-young 'stimulation of jealousy'

Jung Yu-mi was a close childhood friend of Park Seo-joon.In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, Choi Bo-rim, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, Jung Yu-mi was shown abandoning the position of a successor to a large company and running a private restaurant.On that day, Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) took GFriend Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) to a restaurant in Jung Yu-mi.Young-joon introduced Smile as a successor to the camp group and studied together in the United States when he went to lunch.Kim Mi-so, who saw Jung Yu-mi, looked sour, saying, I thought you were a man because you were a successor, but you were a woman.Yumi said, I have been a friend since I was 5 years old with Young Joon, and I have never shown GFriend like this.I am glad that you are dating, he said to Young-joon. I was worried about what if you confessed that you liked me because you did not meet a woman.You asked me to marry you when you were five.I was laughing at this smile, but I was jealous of the relationship between Young Jun and Yumi. /Why would Secretary Kim do that? Captures the broadcast screen

Jung Yu-mi was a close childhood friend of Park Seo-joon.

In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, Choi Bo-rim, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, Jung Yu-mi was shown abandoning the position of a successor to a large company and running a private restaurant.

On that day, Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) took GFriend Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) to a restaurant in Jung Yu-mi. Young-joon introduced Smile as "a successor to the camp group and studied together in the United States" when he went to lunch.

Kim Mi-so, who saw Jung Yu-mi, looked sour, saying, "I thought you were a man because you were a successor, but you were a woman."

Yumi said, "I have been a friend since I was 5 years old with Young Joon, and I have never shown GFriend like this." "I am glad that you are dating," he said to Young-joon. "I was worried about what if you confessed that you liked me because you did not meet a woman. “You asked me to marry you when you were five.”

I was laughing at this smile, but I was jealous of the relationship between Young Jun and Yumi. /

'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Captures the broadcast screen