Kai "Frankenstein, Bench .. I have no end in my change."

<p>At the dawn when King Young-bom director was Nujimaku You are very promising, my first Frankensteins variations sent letters. It was so tiring that tears came out. It was the moment I saw me. </p><p>10 years since debuting as a pop opera singer who left the Seoul loud vocal music department. Kai (now regular heat and 37) who has settled as a musical actor has gained popularity every day with his own character interpretation in musical Frankenstein. Henry he underwent was a person who got a life again with the hands of a well-known scientist Victor but became a monster. You must act two people for one person. Domestic creation musical Not only in Frankenstein but also on the stage of theater monsters are expressed with characters almost full of revenge. Kai expresses the monster as a character showing human imperfection. Draw a monster whose emotion control and target consciousness are incomplete in a tone of voice. He met at the Blue Square on the 23rd, Hannam-dong, Seoul, Seoul, It was pleasant to thank the feeling that my expression and emotion was acknowledged from the creation of musical Frankenstein , Empathized with emotions, I said a really beautiful art experience. </p><p>The reason that Kai started pop opera also wanted to express my music. The music of Schubert, attached to the poetry of great Goethe too, always felt thirsty in the classroom university where I got a penalty unless I sang the street songs written on the score, Classical Music will continue to be long Its a living breath art, I wanted to empathize with more people while laughing and running crying on the stage.</p><p>Frankenstein is a work that made a big change in characters even as Kai. I talked with the king director until dawn and built my own character. Initially taking the first step to musical in 2011, he took on the role of so-called Botchan, which is clear and calmer. I expanded the range of casting with a fernality role that commits a misdeed in musical Arirang. He looked back, This challenge seems to be the starting point as a musical actor. Last year musical Bench immersed in Bench characters who raised muscles and slid down to arbitrary nobles. Its a person who expresses not only learning words and songs but also whole body.The physical condition does not occupy the part with the character expression and the part is not small.I need to adjust the diet in the surroundings so much I tried, but I wanted to go near the slave (the body).</p><p>Kai has heard many stories about recently growing to the musical actor in the neighborhood. He chose the MBC entertainment program King Bokmyonga as a place to learn. After going up to the stage with a mask covered in the mask in 2016, it is one of the panels and is appearing almost every week. Kai said, Although I studied only with my books, I am learning a lot while listening to the stories and songs of those who studied on the stage.</p><p>At first, I was scolded to do music that popular vocalists who majored in classical music. However, recently he pursuits many vocal studies junior. Id like to find my music, but I do not know where to start, but my problem is most. I am feeling a strong sense of responsibility to the juniors not in the same story but in the same form as the former figure , completed his doctorate course at his alma mater. It is from the idea that it is necessary for them to prepare and provide them to talk logically to juniors seeking help. He plans to continue his identity of vocalists and musical actors. You probably will not write a (dissertation) paper by Leonard Bernstein, since it is a composer who extended the classical opera in the form of musical.</p>

"At the dawn when King Young-bom director was Nujimaku" You are very promising, my first "Frankenstein's variations" sent letters. It was so tiring that tears came out. It was the moment I saw me. "

10 years since debuting as a pop opera singer who left the Seoul loud vocal music department. Kai (now regular heat and 37) who has settled as a musical actor has gained popularity every day with his own character interpretation in musical "Frankenstein". Henry he underwent was a person who got a life again with the hands of a well-known scientist Victor but became a monster. You must act two people for one person. Domestic creation musical Not only in "Frankenstein" but also on the stage of theater monsters are expressed with characters almost full of revenge. Kai expresses the monster as a character showing human imperfection. Draw a monster whose emotion control and target consciousness are incomplete in a tone of voice. He met at the Blue Square on the 23rd, Hannam-dong, Seoul, Seoul, "It was pleasant to thank the feeling that my expression and emotion was acknowledged from the creation of musical" Frankenstein "," Empathized with emotions, I said a really beautiful art experience. "

The reason that Kai started pop opera also wanted to express my music. "The music of Schubert, attached to the poetry of great Goethe too, always felt thirsty in the classroom university where I got a penalty unless I sang the street songs written on the score, Classical Music will continue to be long It's a living breath art, I wanted to empathize with more people while laughing and running crying on the stage.

"Frankenstein" is a work that made a big change in characters even as Kai. I talked with the king director until dawn and built my own character. Initially taking the first step to musical in 2011, he took on the role of so-called "Botchan", which is clear and calmer. I expanded the range of casting with a fernality role that commits a misdeed in musical "Arirang". He looked back, "This challenge seems to be the starting point as a musical actor." Last year musical 'Bench' immersed in Bench characters who raised muscles and slid down to arbitrary nobles. "It's a person who expresses not only learning words and songs but also whole body.The physical condition does not occupy the part with the character expression and the part is not small.I need to adjust the diet in the surroundings so much I tried, but I wanted to go near the slave (the body).

Kai has heard many stories about recently growing to the musical actor in the neighborhood. He chose the MBC entertainment program "King Bokmyonga" as a place to learn. After going up to the stage with a mask covered in the mask in 2016, it is one of the panels and is appearing almost every week. Kai said, "Although I studied only with my books, I am learning a lot while listening to the stories and songs of those who studied on the stage."

At first, I was scolded to do music that popular vocalists who majored in classical music. However, recently he pursuits many vocal studies junior. I'd like to find my music, but I do not know where to start, but my problem is most. "I am feeling a strong sense of responsibility to the juniors" not in the same story but in the same form as the former figure ", completed his doctorate course at his alma mater. It is from the idea that it is necessary for them to prepare and provide them to talk logically to juniors seeking help. He plans to continue his identity of vocalists and musical actors. "You probably will not write a (dissertation) paper by Leonard Bernstein, since it is a composer who extended the classical opera in the form of musical.