Jeong Se-woon "The Record of the Process of Discovering New Album, 'My Own Music'"

Singer Song Ridol Jeong Se-woon showed off his charming boyhood with a clean sexy summer picture.The fashion magazine Nylon Korea released a comeback interview with Jeong Se-woon, who returned to the new album <ANOTHER> (under) and the title song 20 Something (Towenty Thumb) with a picture of a refreshing and dreamy sexy through the August issue.In the public picture, Jeong Se-woon focused on the eyes of viewers with Temptation visuals with clean casual look.Especially, Jeong Se-woon completed a charming picture with a dreamy yet sexy figure that is different from the boy beauty who was full of freshness and youthfulness.In addition, in another picture released together, Jeong Se-woon showed a dangerously beautiful aspect by completely digesting the dandy look that was stylish with a neat check jacket.In the photo shoot under the title of Summer Temptation, Jeong Se-woon challenged the dangerous Temptation Boy Concept in a stickiness different from the image he usually showed.So, Jeong Se-woon said, I have a sexy person in the nickname Team Jeong Se-woon, so I will summon him.In addition, when I saw a bouquet of flowers used as a prop, I said that I would do my own flowering. I had a lot of love with my mother since I was a child.In an interview with the photo shoot, Jeong Se-woon revealed his true thoughts on this comeback album <ANOTHER> and music activities.When asked about the new news <ANOTHER>, Jeong Se-woon replied, I think it is the record of the process of finding my own music in the process of learning, finding and experiencing various musics.It is a big task to hit and try anything, he said. We must also try to make efforts. Effort itself seems to be a talent.Interviews that reveal the deep thoughts of Jeong Se-woon which is dangerously beautiful and summer pictures of the concept that have not been seen before can be found in the August issue of <Nylon> Korea and official SNS channel.Meanwhile, Jeong Se-woon has recently released his second mini album <ANOTHER> (ANOTHER) and the title song 20 Something (Twowenty Thumbs) and has been performing various music activities.Jeong Se-woon had a successful comeback stage on Thursday, 26th at 6 pm Mnet <M Countdown>.
Singer Song Ridol Jeong Se-woon showed off his charming boyhood with a clean sexy summer picture.The fashion magazine Nylon Korea released a comeback interview with Jeong Se-woon, who returned to the new album <ANOTHER> (under) and the title song 20 Something (Towenty Thumb) with a picture of a refreshing and dreamy sexy through the August issue.In the public picture, Jeong Se-woon focused on the eyes of viewers with Temptation visuals with clean casual look.Especially, Jeong Se-woon completed a charming picture with a dreamy yet sexy figure that is different from the boy beauty who was full of freshness and youthfulness.In addition, in another picture released together, Jeong Se-woon showed a dangerously beautiful aspect by completely digesting the dandy look that was stylish with a neat check jacket.In the photo shoot under the title of Summer Temptation, Jeong Se-woon challenged the dangerous Temptation Boy Concept in a stickiness different from the image he usually showed.So, Jeong Se-woon said, I have a sexy person in the nickname Team Jeong Se-woon, so I will summon him.In addition, when I saw a bouquet of flowers used as a prop, I said that I would do my own flowering. I had a lot of love with my mother since I was a child.In an interview with the photo shoot, Jeong Se-woon revealed his true thoughts on this comeback album <ANOTHER> and music activities.When asked about the new news <ANOTHER>, Jeong Se-woon replied, I think it is the record of the process of finding my own music in the process of learning, finding and experiencing various musics.It is a big task to hit and try anything, he said. We must also try to make efforts. Effort itself seems to be a talent.Interviews that reveal the deep thoughts of Jeong Se-woon which is dangerously beautiful and summer pictures of the concept that have not been seen before can be found in the August issue of <Nylon> Korea and official SNS channel.Meanwhile, Jeong Se-woon has recently released his second mini album <ANOTHER> (ANOTHER) and the title song 20 Something (Twowenty Thumbs) and has been performing various music activities.Jeong Se-woon had a successful comeback stage on Thursday, 26th at 6 pm Mnet <M Countdown>.

'Singer Song Ridol' Jeong Se-woon showed off his charming boyhood with a 'clean sexy' summer picture.

The fashion magazine Nylon Korea released a comeback interview with Jeong Se-woon, who returned to the new album <ANOTHER> (under) and the title song '20 Something' (Towenty Thumb) with a picture of a refreshing and Dreamy sexy through the August issue.

In the public picture, Jeong Se-woon focused on the eyes of viewers with Temptation visuals with clean casual look. Especially, Jeong Se-woon completed a charming picture with a Dreamy yet sexy figure that is different from the boy beauty who was full of freshness and youthfulness. In addition, in another picture released together, Jeong Se-woon showed a dangerously beautiful aspect by completely digesting the dandy look that was stylish with a neat check jacket.

In the photo shoot under the title of 'Summer Temptation', Jeong Se-woon challenged the dangerous Temptation Boy Concept in a stickiness different from the image he usually showed. So, Jeong Se-woon said, "I have a sexy person in the nickname 'Team Jeong Se-woon', so I will summon him." In addition, when I saw a bouquet of flowers used as a prop, I said that I would do my own flowering. "I had a lot of love with my mother since I was a child."

In an interview with the photo shoot, Jeong Se-woon revealed his true thoughts on this comeback album <ANOTHER> and Music activities.

When asked about the new news <ANOTHER>, Jeong Se-woon replied, "I think it is the record of the process of finding 'my own Music' in the process of learning, finding and experiencing various Musics. "It is a big task to hit and try anything," he said. "We must also try to make efforts. Effort itself seems to be a talent."

Interviews that reveal the deep thoughts of Jeong Se-woon' which is dangerously beautiful and summer pictures of the concept that have not been seen before can be found in the August issue of <Nylon> Korea and official SNS channel.

Meanwhile, Jeong Se-woon has recently released his second mini album <ANOTHER> (ANOTHER) and the title song '20 Something' (Twowenty Thumbs) and has been performing various Music activities. Jeong Se-woon had a successful comeback stage on Thursday, 26th at 6 pm Mnet <M Countdown>.