BLACKPINK "I have the courage to like it, a comeback in a year."

A four-piece cover with a unique visual glow of Girl Group BLACKPINK (Jennie Kim JiSoo Lisa Rosé) has been unveiled.The cover of BLACKPINK was released in the August issue. The first four-piece cover was released to fully attract individual members.First, Jenny Kim styled her femininely with a bold crop top and a classic pearl jewelery, while JiSoo showcased her charismatic pose in an off-shoulder dress.In addition, Rosé matched her velvet mini dress with cutting boots to express her goddess-like appearance, while Lisa expressed her power woman with a black jacket and mini dress.Asked about his feelings about winning the chart at the same time as his comeback through the interview, he said, It was a comeback for a year, and I am honored because I did not prepare for rankings such as soundtrack.I was worried that it was a stronger concept than before, but we are happy because you like it. We also have the courage to do something new next time.Asked what short-run is for each BLACKPINK these days, Lisa said, Every day I talk to my mother!I am happy to see you working hard, so it is more powerful to see that. Rosé said, Find your favorite music or interview video on YouTube.I think it heals when I see it. JiSoo said, I feel a little happiness while reading books. What Im reading these days is Hideo Okudas novel Public Swing. Jenny Kim said, It is best to spend time with dogs in the hostel.BLACKPINKs more detailed pictures, interviews and sketches can be found in the August issue of Cosmo Politan and the official Cosmo Politan SNS and website.

A four-piece cover with a unique visual glow of Girl group BLACKPINK (Jennie Kim JiSoo Lisa Rosé) has been unveiled.

The cover of BLACKPINK was released in the August issue. The first four-piece cover was released to fully attract individual members.

First, Jenny Kim styled her femininely with a bold crop top and a classic pearl jewelery, while JiSoo showcased her charismatic pose in an off-shoulder dress. In addition, Rosé matched her velvet mini dress with cutting boots to express her goddess-like appearance, while Lisa expressed her power woman with a black jacket and mini dress.

Asked about his feelings about winning the chart at the same time as his comeback through the interview, he said, "It was a comeback for a year, and I am honored because I did not prepare for rankings such as soundtrack. I was worried that it was a stronger concept than before, but we are happy because you like it. "We also have the courage to do something new next time."

Asked what "short-run" is for each BLACKPINK these days, Lisa said, "Every day I talk to my mother! I am happy to see you working hard, so it is more powerful to see that. "Rosé said," Find your favorite music or interview video on YouTube. I think it heals when I see it. "JiSoo said," I feel a little happiness while reading books. What I'm reading these days is Hideo Okuda's novel" Public Swing. " Jenny Kim said, "It is best to spend time with dogs in the hostel."

BLACKPINK's more detailed pictures, interviews and sketches can be found in the August issue of Cosmo Politan and the official Cosmo Politan SNS and website.