Sea, Kim Ryeowook Impressed by surprise event "first junior like you"

Singer and musical actor Sea was impressed by the surprise event of junior Kim Ryeowook.Sea said on his 21st day in his instagram, My wonderful brother ~ Kim Ryeowooks surprise event ~ great success!!And released a photo taken with Kim Ryeowook.Sea in the public photo is smiling with Kim Ryeowook, who visited the musical Gone with the Wind performance hall, with a hand heart.Sea then thanked Kim Ryeowook for the surprise event, I am the first junior like you, I am the discharged event. My sister who sneaked. Nuclear impression. Thank you.Sea is currently playing Scarlett OHara in musical Gone with the Wind.Kim Ryeowook is anticipating active activities throughout the past 10 days.sea Instagram

Singer and musical actor Sea was impressed by the surprise event of junior Kim Ryeowook.

Sea said on his 21st day in his instagram, "My wonderful brother ~ Kim Ryeowook's surprise event ~ great success!! "And released a photo taken with Kim Ryeowook.

Sea in the public photo is smiling with Kim Ryeowook, who visited the musical 'Gone with the Wind' performance hall, with a hand heart.

Sea then thanked Kim Ryeowook for the surprise event, "I am the first junior like you", "I am the discharged event. My sister who sneaked. Nuclear impression. Thank you".

Sea is currently playing Scarlett O'Hara in musical 'Gone with the Wind'. Kim Ryeowook is anticipating active activities throughout the past 10 days.

sea Instagram