'All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi Midam "BtoB and the most expensive Lunch box gift to staff"

Another Lee Seung-gi mitam was told.On July 22, SBS All The Butlers, singer and actor Lee Seung-gis story was released.At the opening, Yook Sungjae said, Lee Seung-gi recently presented Lunch box to BtoB and staff.Lee Seung-gi, who was shrugged, explained, No, the youngest came back and wanted to do something.Lee Seung-gi, who usually likes to reveal himself, said, Lunch box also has a level, so I asked you to do it at high level.I only marked the prom win on the Lunch box, but Yook Sungjae said, It was written Prom Lee Seung-gi to Sungjae, and Two Sungjae was written very small.I thought Prom Sungjae was the name of the Lunch box house. So Yang said, I like the certain aspect of Lee Seung-gi so much.bak-beauty
Another Lee Seung-gi mitam was told.On July 22, SBS All The Butlers, singer and actor Lee Seung-gis story was released.At the opening, Yook Sungjae said, Lee Seung-gi recently presented Lunch box to BtoB and staff.Lee Seung-gi, who was shrugged, explained, No, the youngest came back and wanted to do something.Lee Seung-gi, who usually likes to reveal himself, said, Lunch box also has a level, so I asked you to do it at high level.I only marked the prom win on the Lunch box, but Yook Sungjae said, It was written Prom Lee Seung-gi to Sungjae, and Two Sungjae was written very small.I thought Prom Sungjae was the name of the Lunch box house. So Yang said, I like the certain aspect of Lee Seung-gi so much.bak-beauty

Another Lee Seung-gi mitam was told.

On July 22, SBS 'All The Butlers', singer and actor Lee Seung-gi's story was released.

At the opening, Yook Sungjae said, "Lee Seung-gi recently presented Lunch box to BtoB and staff."

Lee Seung-gi, who was shrugged, explained, "No, the youngest came back and wanted to do something."

Lee Seung-gi, who usually likes to reveal himself, said, "Lunch box also has a level, so I asked you to do it at high level. "I only marked the 'prom win' on the Lunch box," but Yook Sungjae said, "It was written 'Prom Lee Seung-gi to Sungjae', and 'Two Sungjae' was written very small. I thought 'Prom Sungjae' was the name of the Lunch box house. "

So Yang said, "I like the certain aspect of Lee Seung-gi so much."

bak-beauty