All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "Come back anxiety after military service, contemplation consultation on Kang Ho-dong"

All The Butlers singer and actor Lee Seung-gi confessed to the story of getting enlightenment from his senior Kang Ho-dong.Lee Seung-gis candid heart is revealed on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-jae, and Yang Se-hyung, who decided to give a lecture with their story on the 13th masters proposal, visited the students with the master.The members who gave their first lecture in their life could not hide their hearts and tremble, saying, Its a big deal and I can not really do it.The members in front of the students began to convey the stories they felt and experienced with sincerity.Lee Seung-gi, who was especially worried about what to say, said, There is a story I did not want to hear.Lee Seung-gi said, I was very nervous when I was out of the army and came back.Lee Seung-gi said, I was worried alone, and eventually (Kang) Ho-dong called my brother and confided in me. I got a great sympathy for the students by revealing a word of Kang Ho-dong, who gave me a great realization at the time.Finally, the members said, I hope you will resolve your troubles, and I sincerely support you.The master who watched the first lecture of the members said, I learned from the members, and at this moment, the members are my master.A word from Kang Ho-dong, who enlightened Lee Seung-gi, will be unveiled today at 6:25 p.m. on All The Butlers.

All The Butlers' singer and actor Lee Seung-gi confessed to the story of getting 'enlightenment' from his senior Kang Ho-dong.

Lee Seung-gi's candid heart is revealed on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 15th. Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-jae, and Yang Se-hyung, who decided to give a lecture with their story on the 13th master's proposal, visited the students with the master.

The members who gave their first lecture in their life could not hide their hearts and tremble, saying, "It's a big deal" and "I can not really do it." The members in front of the students began to convey the stories they felt and experienced with sincerity.

Lee Seung-gi, who was especially worried about what to say, said, "There is a story I did not want to hear." Lee Seung-gi said, "I was very nervous when I was out of the army and came back." Lee Seung-gi said, "I was worried alone, and eventually (Kang) Ho-dong called my brother and confided in me." I got a great sympathy for the students by revealing a word of Kang Ho-dong, who gave me a great realization at the time.

Finally, the members said, "I hope you will resolve your troubles," and "I sincerely support you."

The master who watched the first lecture of the members said, "I learned from the members, and at this moment, the members are my master." A word from Kang Ho-dong, who enlightened Lee Seung-gi, will be unveiled today at 6:25 p.m. on "All The Butlers."