'A row of gutters' Kim So-hyun wrote a prenup with "Son Jun-ho; content..."

Musical actor Kim So-hyun has released a memorandum written before marriage with her husband, Sun Jun Ho.Kim So-hyun said, The contents of the memorandum written by our couple before marriage are not performed with kisses, JTBC A row of gutters, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.So, Yoon Jong Shin said, Oh, Im sensitive to that, and Kim So-hyun said, In fact, we did not meet for a year and we got married.But then I thought these things would be very jealous. Kim So-hyun continued: I did, but it was just a year after I had a child, so I got a very good role, but theres a Kiss god thats too big.So I kept it a secret until the start of the performance, he confessed.Yoon Jong Shin then asked, Who did the memorandum offer? and Son Jun-ho said, Kim So-hyun did.All leads are done by Kim So-hyun, Kim So-hyun replied, but I woke up first, and since then I have told my husband to do what he wants.Son Jun-ho said, I am really sorry, I do not have a role with Kiss god. Then, I want to tell you that I want to do Kiss god.

Musical actor Kim So-hyun has released a memorandum written before marriage with her husband, Sun Jun Ho.

Kim So-hyun said, "The contents of the memorandum written by our couple before marriage are not performed with kisses," JTBC 'A row of gutters', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.

So, Yoon Jong Shin said, "Oh, I'm sensitive to that," and Kim So-hyun said, "In fact, we did not meet for a year and we got married. But then I thought these things would be very jealous. "

Kim So-hyun continued: "I did, but it was just a year after I had a child, so I got a very good role, but there's a Kiss god that's too big. So I kept it a secret until the start of the performance," he confessed.

Yoon Jong Shin then asked, "Who did the memorandum offer?" and Son Jun-ho said, "Kim So-hyun did. All leads are done by Kim So-hyun," Kim So-hyun replied, "but I woke up first, and since then I have told my husband to do what he wants."

Son Jun-ho said, "I am really sorry, I do not have a role with Kiss god." Then, "I want to tell you that I want to do Kiss god."