Is this Yubin or a doll?

Singer Yubin posted a self-congratulatory shot of the lady of the dolls.Yubin said on his Instagram on May 5, I am so grateful to my fans, my beloved Family and friends for cheering me up today.I thank the JYP family and producers for helping me with this album. I will do a great job. Fighting. Yubin released his first solo album Children on the day and resumed his activities.Three photos were also posted together; in the photo, Yubin celebrated the release of his first album, sporting a colorful doll, Beautiful Looks.

Singer Yubin posted a self-congratulatory shot of the “lady” of the dolls.

Yubin said on his Instagram on May 5, "I am so grateful to my fans, my beloved Family and friends for cheering me up today. I thank the JYP Family and producers for helping me with this album. I will do a great job. Fighting. "

Yubin released his first solo album 'Children' on the day and resumed his activities.

Three photos were also posted together; in the photo, Yubin celebrated the release of his first album, sporting a colorful doll, Beautiful looks.