"I was so pissed off by the "Korea War Crisis" exaggerated newspaper that I took it personally."

Alberto Fujimori, a broadcaster, met his wife now and went to Korea in 2007 to work with Fiat S.p.A. While working with the settler mainstream, he also met with Non Summit and a fateful meeting with major media interviews. Opening Social Enterprises with People and Working UnpaidNon Summit, an entertainment program for the comprehensive programming channel that was broadcast in 2014, changed the broadcasting market.The emergence of conscious foreigners who speak Korean better than Koreans was a kind of culture shock. Four years after that, there are still many programs that promote foreigners.In the meantime, a number of foreign stars have become famous.In it, Alberto Fujimori Mondi, 34, who is Italian, is a representative broadcaster who is constantly breathing with the public, showing off his various charms without being caught in the popularity of a moment.Nowadays, in the midst of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, he is attracting attention with his knowledge of soccer and in-depth analysis on SBS by taking advantage of his soccer career.I came to Korea to meet Friend, who became my wife now, and started studying abroad, worked in mainstream and Fiat S.p.A., and now became a good broadcaster.Alberto Fujimori, who even led an interview with Ambassador Juhan Ulfsak Italy, saying, Dont write a groundless article through SNS when European media, including his home country Italy, scrambling to publish negative articles when the Korean Peninsula was noisy over the North Korean nuclear issue last year.I met him at SBS in Mok-dong, Seoul earlier this month when he was really Korean.How did the broadcasting start?I was in a beer company for three and a half years, and then I became acquainted with the bosses of bars and restaurants, and then a coffee shop boss in Hannam-dong said, Theres someone who wants to meet you.I was the writer of Non Summit. I refused at first. My wife was against it.But its a good program and a pilot program, so I started thinking it would be done after a couple of shots, and thats been going on for four years.—When and why did you come to Korea?I met my wife in China and I came back in May 2007 to see her after I went back to Korea.I took a train from Italy to Vladivostok, Russia, and then I took a boat to Sokcho. My wife was in Chuncheon.Then I got an internship at the Juhan Ulfsak Italy Embassy and went on to study a masters degree in Northeast Asian society, which I studied at Kangwon National University.I was dating and married in 2011.—Have you ever thought you would be a broadcaster in Korea?Not at all. I didnt like my wifes attention, and I wanted her husband to get paid at a stable job.So I thought Id be on the show for a while, and I enjoyed it without greed. I wouldnt have been able to get popular.My mother-in-law is still the only fan around me, and I think its putting pressure on the company because of the broadcasting activities, so Ive been quitting cleanly since last year and concentrating on broadcasting activities.But I still think it can end anytime.p. 25 Does anyone in Italy know Alberto Fujimori has become a celebrity in Korea?I started my career in Korea (laughing) and then interviewed a lot of the major newspapers in Italy.As Korea receives worldwide attention not only for the PyeongChang Olympics but also for the North Korean nuclear issue, I think there is more opportunity to speak to me.When I lived in Korea, I was angry to write articles like a war in Korea.I was so pissed off that I contacted Il Martino, an Italian media outlet, directly via Facebook.After that, I was able to communicate the exact situation of Korea through interview with Ambassador Juhan Ulfsak Italy.I then got a chance to invite Italian friends to experience Korea by appearing in Hey, Korea is the first time. What is the broadcasting environment of Korea felt by Alberto Fujimori?I feel a lot of trend changes fast, and when I worked for the Toyota company, in the early 2000s, American cars were the number one sellers, and after that, after Japanese cars, German cars are now popular.In Korea, I started broadcasting because I knew that the trend was changing quickly.I am a foreigner, so I can not speak better than a professional broadcaster in Korea, and I do not dance well or laugh.But I think those who broadcasted together, Jeon Hyun-moo, Yoo Se-yoon, and Sung Si Kyung, are really good at it and can work so far. I think theres a World Cup in Korea, as Im from Italy, a football enthusiast, and Im a football player.I was a football player until I was twenty-one. Im on a celebrity football team in Korea.I hope Korea doesnt fall fast (for Italys failure to make it to the finals) I knew it. I thought it would be eliminated.The association has put a ridiculous director in charge and caused problems.The members of the association who were criticized for failing to qualify this time have flown, so Italy will get better results in the next World Cup.This time, I will support Korea harder as I have been on the World Cup Kyonggi preview on SBS. —I feel like Im Korean.Yes, I often think and act like a Korean person when I write Korean.If you look at the strangeness without knowing it, it is called big hit, and when you do not play soccer, you will say Ai when you do not play well.(Laughing) I use Naver, not Google, when Im searching for something, and Im sure Im searching in Korean.But there are times when I feel the limit as a foreigner.Yes, no matter how long Ive been, Im not a Korean, but a foreigner living in Korea.I have lived in Korea for a long time, so there are many good memories, many friends, but there are inconveniences.Conversely, it would take at least 30 years for Koreans to go to Italy and be 100% assimilated. The point is, I dont take that difference seriously.The secret is to wake up in the morning, feeling lightly that you can.—What happens to Alberto Fujimoris next move?I dont think Im a person who lives as planned (laughing).So far, Ive been in the middle of my life and majored in India, and in Korea, Im doing broadcasting work that is not related to him.In November last year, we founded three close people and a social enterprise called Element, a natural soap company that aged 1,000 hours without using chemical additives as much as possible.And its produced by people with developmental disabilities, and the company that distributes this soap is also a place where people who are homeless and other hard-working people are hired.I wanted to be a little bit of a social help. What if I cant do the broadcast? Im not worried about that.I dont know what my life will be like, but I want to continue with the fun.
Alberto Fujimori, a broadcaster, met his wife now and went to Korea in 2007 to work with Fiat S.p.A. While working with the settler mainstream, he also met with Non Summit and a fateful meeting with major media interviews. Opening Social Enterprises with People and Working UnpaidNon Summit, an entertainment program for the comprehensive programming channel that was broadcast in 2014, changed the broadcasting market.The emergence of conscious foreigners who speak Korean better than Koreans was a kind of culture shock. Four years after that, there are still many programs that promote foreigners.In the meantime, a number of foreign stars have become famous.In it, Alberto Fujimori Mondi, 34, who is Italian, is a representative broadcaster who is constantly breathing with the public, showing off his various charms without being caught in the popularity of a moment.Nowadays, in the midst of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, he is attracting attention with his knowledge of soccer and in-depth analysis on SBS by taking advantage of his soccer career.I came to Korea to meet Friend, who became my wife now, and started studying abroad, worked in mainstream and Fiat S.p.A., and now became a good broadcaster.Alberto Fujimori, who even led an interview with Ambassador Juhan Ulfsak Italy, saying, Dont write a groundless article through SNS when European media, including his home country Italy, scrambling to publish negative articles when the Korean Peninsula was noisy over the North Korean nuclear issue last year.I met him at SBS in Mok-dong, Seoul earlier this month when he was really Korean.How did the broadcasting start?I was in a beer company for three and a half years, and then I became acquainted with the bosses of bars and restaurants, and then a coffee shop boss in Hannam-dong said, Theres someone who wants to meet you.I was the writer of Non Summit. I refused at first. My wife was against it.But its a good program and a pilot program, so I started thinking it would be done after a couple of shots, and thats been going on for four years.—When and why did you come to Korea?I met my wife in China and I came back in May 2007 to see her after I went back to Korea.I took a train from Italy to Vladivostok, Russia, and then I took a boat to Sokcho. My wife was in Chuncheon.Then I got an internship at the Juhan Ulfsak Italy Embassy and went on to study a masters degree in Northeast Asian society, which I studied at Kangwon National University.I was dating and married in 2011.—Have you ever thought you would be a broadcaster in Korea?Not at all. I didnt like my wifes attention, and I wanted her husband to get paid at a stable job.So I thought Id be on the show for a while, and I enjoyed it without greed. I wouldnt have been able to get popular.My mother-in-law is still the only fan around me, and I think its putting pressure on the company because of the broadcasting activities, so Ive been quitting cleanly since last year and concentrating on broadcasting activities.But I still think it can end anytime.p. 25 Does anyone in Italy know Alberto Fujimori has become a celebrity in Korea?I started my career in Korea (laughing) and then interviewed a lot of the major newspapers in Italy.As Korea receives worldwide attention not only for the PyeongChang Olympics but also for the North Korean nuclear issue, I think there is more opportunity to speak to me.When I lived in Korea, I was angry to write articles like a war in Korea.I was so pissed off that I contacted Il Martino, an Italian media outlet, directly via Facebook.After that, I was able to communicate the exact situation of Korea through interview with Ambassador Juhan Ulfsak Italy.I then got a chance to invite Italian friends to experience Korea by appearing in Hey, Korea is the first time. What is the broadcasting environment of Korea felt by Alberto Fujimori?I feel a lot of trend changes fast, and when I worked for the Toyota company, in the early 2000s, American cars were the number one sellers, and after that, after Japanese cars, German cars are now popular.In Korea, I started broadcasting because I knew that the trend was changing quickly.I am a foreigner, so I can not speak better than a professional broadcaster in Korea, and I do not dance well or laugh.But I think those who broadcasted together, Jeon Hyun-moo, Yoo Se-yoon, and Sung Si Kyung, are really good at it and can work so far. I think theres a World Cup in Korea, as Im from Italy, a football enthusiast, and Im a football player.I was a football player until I was twenty-one. Im on a celebrity football team in Korea.I hope Korea doesnt fall fast (for Italys failure to make it to the finals) I knew it. I thought it would be eliminated.The association has put a ridiculous director in charge and caused problems.The members of the association who were criticized for failing to qualify this time have flown, so Italy will get better results in the next World Cup.This time, I will support Korea harder as I have been on the World Cup Kyonggi preview on SBS. —I feel like Im Korean.Yes, I often think and act like a Korean person when I write Korean.If you look at the strangeness without knowing it, it is called big hit, and when you do not play soccer, you will say Ai when you do not play well.(Laughing) I use Naver, not Google, when Im searching for something, and Im sure Im searching in Korean.But there are times when I feel the limit as a foreigner.Yes, no matter how long Ive been, Im not a Korean, but a foreigner living in Korea.I have lived in Korea for a long time, so there are many good memories, many friends, but there are inconveniences.Conversely, it would take at least 30 years for Koreans to go to Italy and be 100% assimilated. The point is, I dont take that difference seriously.The secret is to wake up in the morning, feeling lightly that you can.—What happens to Alberto Fujimoris next move?I dont think Im a person who lives as planned (laughing).So far, Ive been in the middle of my life and majored in India, and in Korea, Im doing broadcasting work that is not related to him.In November last year, we founded three close people and a social enterprise called Element, a natural soap company that aged 1,000 hours without using chemical additives as much as possible.And its produced by people with developmental disabilities, and the company that distributes this soap is also a place where people who are homeless and other hard-working people are hired.I wanted to be a little bit of a social help. What if I cant do the broadcast? Im not worried about that.I dont know what my life will be like, but I want to continue with the fun.

Alberto Fujimori, a broadcaster, met his wife now and went to Korea in 2007 to work with Fiat S.p.A. While working with the settler mainstream, he also met with Non Summit' and a fateful meeting with major media interviews. Opening Social Enterprises with People and Working Unpaid

Non Summit, an entertainment program for the comprehensive programming channel that was broadcast in 2014, changed the broadcasting market. The emergence of conscious foreigners who speak Korean better than Koreans was a kind of 'culture shock'. Four years after that, there are still many programs that promote foreigners. In the meantime, a number of foreign stars have become famous. In it, Alberto Fujimori Mondi, 34, who is Italian, is a representative broadcaster who is constantly breathing with the public, showing off his various charms without being caught in the popularity of a moment. Nowadays, in the midst of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, he is attracting attention with his knowledge of soccer and in-depth analysis on SBS by taking advantage of his soccer career. I came to Korea to meet Friend, who became my wife now, and started studying abroad, worked in mainstream and Fiat S.p.A., and now became a "good" broadcaster. Alberto Fujimori, who even led an interview with Ambassador Juhan Ulfsak Italy, saying, Don't write a groundless article through SNS when European media, including his home country Italy, scrambling to publish negative articles when the Korean Peninsula was noisy over the North Korean nuclear issue last year. I met him at SBS in Mok-dong, Seoul earlier this month when he was really Korean.

How did the broadcasting start?

“I was in a beer company for three and a half years, and then I became acquainted with the bosses of bars and restaurants, and then a coffee shop boss in Hannam-dong said, ‘There’s someone who wants to meet you.’ I was the writer of Non Summit. I refused at first. My wife was against it. But it’s a good program and a pilot program, so I started thinking it would be done after a couple of shots, and that’s been going on for four years.”

—When and why did you come to Korea?

“I met my wife in China and I came back in May 2007 to see her after I went back to Korea. I took a train from Italy to Vladivostok, Russia, and then I took a boat to Sokcho. My wife was in Chuncheon. Then I got an internship at the Juhan Ulfsak Italy Embassy and went on to study a master's degree in Northeast Asian society, which I studied at Kangwon National University. I was dating and married in 2011.’

—Have you ever thought you would be a broadcaster in Korea?

“Not at all. I didn’t like my wife’s attention, and I wanted her husband to get paid at a stable job. So I thought I’d be on the show for a while, and I enjoyed it without greed. I wouldn’t have been able to get popular. My mother-in-law is still the only fan around me, and I think it's putting pressure on the company because of the broadcasting activities, so I've been quitting cleanly since last year and concentrating on broadcasting activities. But I still think it can end anytime.”

p. 25 ‘Does anyone in Italy know Alberto Fujimori has become a celebrity in Korea?

“I started my career in Korea (laughing) and then interviewed a lot of the major newspapers in Italy. As Korea receives worldwide attention not only for the PyeongChang Olympics but also for the North Korean nuclear issue, I think there is more opportunity to speak to me. When I lived in Korea, I was angry to write articles like a war in Korea. I was so pissed off that I contacted Il Martino, an Italian media outlet, directly via Facebook. After that, I was able to communicate the exact situation of Korea through interview with Ambassador Juhan Ulfsak Italy. I then got a chance to invite Italian Friends to experience Korea by appearing in 'Hey, Korea is the first time'. "

What is the broadcasting environment of Korea felt by Alberto Fujimori?

“I feel a lot of trend changes fast, and when I worked for the Toyota company, in the early 2000s, American cars were the number one sellers, and after that, after Japanese cars, German cars are now popular. In Korea, I started broadcasting because I knew that the trend was changing quickly. I am a foreigner, so I can not speak better than a professional broadcaster in Korea, and I do not dance well or laugh. But I think those who broadcasted together, Jeon Hyun-moo, Yoo Se-yoon, and Sung Si Kyung, are really good at it and can work so far. "

‘I think there’s a World Cup in Korea, as I’m from Italy, a football enthusiast, and I’m a football player.

“I was a football player until I was twenty-one. I’m on a celebrity football team in Korea. I hope Korea doesn't fall fast (for Italy's failure to make it to the finals) I knew it. I thought it would be eliminated. The association has put a ridiculous director in charge and caused problems. The members of the association who were criticized for failing to qualify this time have flown, so Italy will get better results in the next World Cup. This time, I will support Korea harder as I have been on the World Cup Kyonggi preview on SBS. "

—I feel like I’m Korean.

“Yes, I often think and act like a Korean person when I write Korean. If you look at the strangeness without knowing it, it is called 'big hit', and when you do not play soccer, you will say 'Ai' when you do not play well. (Laughing) I use Naver, not Google, when I’m searching for something, and I’m sure I’m searching in Korean.”

‘But there are times when I feel the limit as a foreigner.

“Yes, no matter how long I’ve been, I’m not a Korean, but a foreigner living in Korea. I have lived in Korea for a long time, so there are many good memories, many Friends, but there are inconveniences. Conversely, it would take at least 30 years for Koreans to go to Italy and be 100% assimilated. The point is, I don't take that difference seriously. The secret is to wake up in the morning, feeling lightly that you can.”

—What happens to Alberto Fujimori’s next move?

“I don’t think I’m a person who lives as planned (laughing). So far, I've been in the middle of my life and majored in India, and in Korea, I'm doing broadcasting work that is not related to him. In November last year, we founded three close people and a social enterprise called Element, a natural soap company that aged 1,000 hours without using chemical additives as much as possible. And it's produced by people with developmental disabilities, and the company that distributes this soap is also a place where people who are homeless and other hard-working people are hired. I wanted to be a little bit of a social help. What if I can't do the broadcast? I'm not worried about that. I don’t know what my life will be like, but I want to continue with the fun.”