Seo In-young X Shim Eun-Jin, 'Original Sen's Sisters' dignity' in two shots of fire-fighting

A friendly time between Singer Seo In-young and Shim Eun-Jin has been unveiled.Seo In-young wrote on his Instagram account on June 21, In a long time, my sister and I have joined! A lovely woman. A talented woman.I posted a picture with the article A rip-off.The photo featured a photo of Seo In-young and Shim Eun-Jin, who were taking pictures with their heads in each other, adding a chic charm by wearing a hat.The beauty also captures Eye-catching during the time of Shim Eun-Jin, which is not much different from the old days.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as My sister is so beautiful, I play fun and I am just beautiful.delay stock

A friendly time between Singer Seo In-young and Shim Eun-Jin has been unveiled.

Seo In-young wrote on his Instagram account on June 21, "In a long time, my sister and I have joined! A lovely woman. A talented woman. I posted a picture with the article "A rip-off".

The photo featured a photo of Seo In-young and Shim Eun-Jin, who were taking pictures with their heads in each other, adding a chic charm by wearing a hat. The beauty also captures Eye-catching during the time of Shim Eun-Jin, which is not much different from the old days.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "My sister is so beautiful", "I play fun" and "I am just beautiful".

delay stock