"Secret sister" Hyoyeon "debuthani Center Im Yoon-ah, I'm Angry Not Me"

Group Girls Generation Hyoyeon reveals candid heart at debutOn the first day of JTBC4 Secret Sister, Hyoyeon and Wheein talked about their debut times.I had a long Idol producer period and dreamed of a lot of debut, so I cried a lot during debut, Hyoyeon said.Hyoyeon said: But I knew before debut I was the best.However, debut, the companys big picture was visual and the tall Im Yoon-ah was the center, he said. At that time, it was hard to accept that I was not the center. He then added: So it was a lot of hard work, but I thought someday there would be people who would look after me even if I was on the side. / Photo = JTBC4

Group Girls' Generation Hyoyeon reveals candid heart at debut On the first day of JTBC4 'Secret sister', Hyoyeon and Wheein talked about their debut times. "I had a long Idol Producer period and dreamed of a lot of debut, so I cried a lot during debut," Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon said: "But I knew before debut I was the best. However, debut, the company's big picture was visual and the tall Im Yoon-ah was the center, "he said." At that time, it was hard to accept that I was not the center. " He then added: "So it was a lot of hard work, but I thought someday there would be people who would look after me even if I was on the side." / Photo = JTBC4