Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "I lost 5kg due to heart trouble, now 72kg"

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo confessed that he lost weight due to his heart troubles.On the afternoon of the 24th, SBS entertainment program Running Man left for England and Switzerland with luxury and body-surprising specials.Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Da-hee, who appeared for a long time, I did not think I would get Miunderstood when I tried to contact Dahee in the middle.Lee Sang-yeob also said, Lee Da-hee did not want to be misunderstood with the agglomeration.Lee Kwang-soo said, But I think it is bad to do Misunderstood and it is bad to feel bad.Lee Kwang-soo also revealed his unease about wing walking, with the weight limit that the wing walkie is not allowed to board more than 78kg.Lee Kwang-soo said, In fact, I gained up to 77kg of weight, but I lost 5kg due to my heart troubles and now it is 72kg.

Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo confessed that he lost weight due to his heart troubles.

On the afternoon of the 24th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' left for England and Switzerland with luxury and body-surprising specials.

Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Da-hee, who appeared for a long time, "I did not think I would get Miunderstood when I tried to contact Dahee in the middle." Lee Sang-yeob also said, "Lee Da-hee did not want to be Misunderstood with the agglomeration."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "But I think it is bad to do Misunderstood and it is bad to feel bad."

Lee Kwang-soo also revealed his unease about wing walking, with the weight limit that the wing walkie is not allowed to board more than 78kg. Lee Kwang-soo said, "In fact, I gained up to 77kg of weight, but I lost 5kg due to my heart troubles and now it is 72kg."