Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi, Seo Ye-ji kneeling to save...Choi Min-soo 'foot-to-foot'

Seoul = = Lee Joon-gi knelt before Choi Min-soo to save Seo Ye-ji.On TVN Lawless Lawyer, which aired at 9:15 pm on the 24th, An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo), who was doing the last culprit to catch Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi), was portrayed.On this day, An Oh-ju was convinced that only Seo Ye-ji was the only way to catch Bong Sang-pil.Anoju sent a video of Ha Jae to Bong Sang-pil. Is it you who made me this way, but now I am mean?You should also put me back to the starting point. I received a phone call and worried about Ha Jae-yi.Nam Soon-ja (Yum Hye-ran) decided to let Judge Cha Moon-sook go to Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé when he was in crisis.But Cha Moon-sook did not go to the door and tried to stop Nam Soon-jas mouth by responding to Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé with Blackmail.Nam Soon-ja, who was torn down, decided to accept Bong Sang-pils proposal.Prosecutor Kang Yeon-hee visited Bong Sang-pil. My mother decided to accept your deal. He handed over the foundations donation ledger, which Nam Soon-ja recorded.Chun Seung-bum warned that when Bong Sang-pil appeared as a lawyer for Nam Soon-ja, Do not use me for your revenge.Bong insisted on replacing the judge in the first trial, saying, Because the judge is likely to have an unfair trial, he said.There is evidence to be reasonably suspicious.  Judge Hong Woo-suk stepped back, saying, I will check what consensus doubts are for my honor. Bong Sang-pil announced that Judge Hong Woo-suk had been sold at a much cheaper price than the market price.During the trial, Ha Jae-yi received a phone call from An-oh and moved alone to meet him.If you dont come, I call your father, Anoju said, Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.An-oh kidnapped Ha Jae-yi and gave Bong Sang-pil a location. An-oh said, If you want to protect something, there is something you want to protect. Bong Sang-pil said, You are a broken bowl.I have no power to attach it, just admit it, he advised.

Seoul = = Lee Joon-gi knelt before Choi Min-soo to save Seo Ye-ji.

On TVN Lawless Lawyer', which aired at 9:15 pm on the 24th, An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo), who was doing the last culprit to catch Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi), was portrayed. On this day, An Oh-ju was convinced that only Seo Ye-ji was the only way to catch Bong Sang-pil.

Anoju sent a video of Ha Jae to Bong Sang-pil. "Is it you who made me this way, but now I am mean? You should also put me back to the starting point. "I received a phone call and worried about Ha Jae-yi.

Nam Soon-ja (Yum Hye-ran) decided to let Judge Cha Moon-sook go to Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé when he was in crisis. But Cha Moon-sook did not go to the door and tried to stop Nam Soon-ja's mouth by responding to Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé with Blackmail. Nam Soon-ja, who was torn down, decided to accept Bong Sang-pil's proposal.

Prosecutor Kang Yeon-hee visited Bong Sang-pil. "My mother decided to accept your deal." He handed over the foundation's donation ledger, which Nam Soon-ja recorded. Chun Seung-bum warned that when Bong Sang-pil appeared as a lawyer for Nam Soon-ja, "Do not use me for your revenge."

Bong insisted on replacing the judge in the first trial, saying, "Because the judge is likely to have an unfair trial," he said. There is evidence to be reasonably suspicious. " Judge Hong Woo-suk stepped back, saying," I will check what consensus doubts are for my honor. "

Bong Sang-pil announced that Judge Hong Woo-suk had been sold at a much cheaper price than the market price. During the trial, Ha Jae-yi received a phone call from An-oh and moved alone to meet him. "If you don't come, I call your father," Anoju said, Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.

An-oh kidnapped Ha Jae-yi and gave Bong Sang-pil a location. An-oh said, "If you want to protect something, there is something you want to protect." Bong Sang-pil said, "You are a broken bowl. I have no power to attach it, just admit it," he advised.