Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi, Seo Ye-ji to prepare for farewell...Baek Ju-hee "Let's leave your daughter"

Seoul = = Baek Ju-hee appealed to Lee Joon-gi with tears.In TVN Lawless Lawyer, which was broadcasted at 9 pm on the 16th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi), who proved his innocence by testimony by Ahn Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo), was portrayed.The interests of each other were right, said Seo Ye-ji, who explained why he had to hold hands to prove his innocence.Bong Sang-pil and Ha Jae-yi noticed that the cracks began between Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young) and An Oh-ju. Bong Sang-pil was anxious, saying, I think Cha Moon-sook is moving in a plan.In the end, Ha Jae-yi decided to visit Cha Moon-suk and check it out.If your mother is alive, can you come back to the old Hajae, or is it not because of the Bongsang Pil?Ha Jae-yi was angry at Cha Moon-sook, who was trying to shake him with his mother and Bong Sang-pil, and he did not shake and warned Cha Moon-sook and responded strongly.Cha Moon-sook visited An-ohju and asked why he came to court. An-oh said, I received it on the day of the trial with a threatening phone call. 18 years ago, An-oh and Cha Moon-sook released photos.All the actions I do are loyal to protecting the judge, he said, referring to Bong Sang-pils likely photo.Bong asked Noh Hyun-joo (Baek Ju-hee) not to meet Jae in the future. Roh said, Thank you, for protecting our daughter.Then Bong recalled his childhood. He was confused by his identity. Roh Hyun-joo cried, It was really great. I resemble my mother a lot.When I return to the ready-made world, I have been in Thailand knowing that my husband and Jae-yi are dangerous. Please pretend not to know for a while.Until now, my lawyer could protect her, but how long will my daughter be safe? I will be sad, but please think it is her heart. I want her to get out of this.

Seoul = = Baek Ju-hee appealed to Lee Joon-gi with tears.

In TVN Lawless Lawyer', which was broadcasted at 9 pm on the 16th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi), who proved his innocence by testimony by Ahn Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo), was portrayed. "The interests of each other were right," said Seo Ye-ji, who explained why he had to hold hands to prove his innocence.

Bong Sang-pil and Ha Jae-yi noticed that the cracks began between Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young) and An Oh-ju. Bong Sang-pil was anxious, saying, "I think Cha Moon-sook is moving in a plan." In the end, Ha Jae-yi decided to visit Cha Moon-suk and check it out.

"If your mother is alive, can you come back to the old Hajae, or is it not because of the Bongsang Pil?" Ha Jae-yi was angry at Cha Moon-sook, who was trying to shake him with his mother and Bong Sang-pil, and he did not shake and warned Cha Moon-sook and responded strongly.

Cha Moon-sook visited An-ohju and asked why he came to court. An-oh said, "I received it on the day of the trial with a threatening phone call." 18 years ago, An-oh and Cha Moon-sook released photos. "All the actions I do are loyal to protecting the judge," he said, referring to Bong Sang-pil's likely photo.

Bong asked Noh Hyun-joo (Baek Ju-hee) not to meet Jae in the future. Roh said, "Thank you, for protecting our daughter." Then Bong recalled his childhood. He was confused by his identity. Roh Hyun-joo cried, "It was really great. I resemble my mother a lot."

"When I return to the ready-made world, I have been in Thailand knowing that my husband and Jae-yi are dangerous. Please pretend not to know for a while. Until now, my lawyer could protect her, but how long will my daughter be safe? I will be sad, but please think it is her heart. I want her to get out of this. "