Lawless Lawyer' Choi Min-soo, Seo Ye-ji kidnap and Lee Joon-gi gun pointed at Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé

Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) is in danger.On TVN Lawless Lawyer, which was broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 24th, Bong Sang-pil, who visited An-oh Joo, who made a kidnap of Seo Ye-ji during the trial, appeared.Nam Soon-ja (Um Hye-ran) was investigated by the prosecution and shouted, I do not know what I am with Chief Prosecutor.Chun Seung-beom (Park Ho-san) said, It is too certain to be conspiratorial. He showed a video of Nam Soon-ja giving someone a murder order.I sold Arlington Road, said Chun Seung-beom, and what is his name? And Nam Soon-ja was confused.Nam Soon-ja, who was in turmoil, asked Chun Seung-beom to be able to call him, and called Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young). Nam Soon-ja told her, I am under prosecution investigation now.The thug put you and me on Arlington Road, and once you know the name of the thug, you tell me.However, Cha Moon-sook said, Did you see me remember the name of such a person? Tell me through a lawyer of Goindu (Jeon Jin-gi) once, he said coolly and hung up.Bong visited Chun Seung-beom, the prosecutor in charge of the case of Nam Soon-ja. He asked, I heard there was video evidence. Did you get it from the chief prosecutor?Have you thought about where you got it? Ha Jae-yi asked, beside him.Why do you think Cha Moon-sook handed over important evidence to the prosecutor to remove Nam Soon-ja?After completing the conversation with Chun Seung-beom, Bong Sang-pil met Nam Soon-ja, who asked, Why did you come out after receiving my interview? and said, I came to deal with you.Bong Sang-pil said, I know that you have managed the account of Cha Moon-sook. Nam Soon-ja denied it, raising his voice saying, It has nothing to do with me.Bong Sang-pil said, Is there anyone who knows better than me? Is there a judge behind all this?However, Nam Soon-ja did not shake, and Bong Sang-pil said, Think about what happened to the heavenly An-ju now.Nam Soon-ja asked her daughter Kang Yeon-hee (Cha Jung-won) to persuade Cha Moon-sook with a donation book, but Cha Moon-sook told Kang Yeon-hee, To be a strong judge, you have to know how to cut out life and death.Tell your mother to pay for it. After hearing Cha Mun-suks words, Nam Soon-ja recalled what Bong Sang-pil said.Bong Sang-pil suggested that An-oh Joo also take his hand, saying that he was in a state of his own condition due to Cha Moon-sooks scheme. Nam Soon-ja made Kang Yeon-hee to visit Bong Sang-pil instead and delivered the donation book of Cha Byung-ho Foundation.Ha Jae-yi said, Nam Soon-ja informed him that there is evidence of corruption in Cha Moon-suk. Bong Sang-pil signed with Nam Soon-ja and said, I will not let you pay for what you did not build.I did not do it all after being instructed by Cha Moon-suk. Nam Soon-ja was excited and raised his voice saying, Yes, what did I know? Bong succeeded in changing the judge, which was planted by Cha Moon-sook in the first trial. Chun Seung-beom also agreed to replace the judge after seeing the real estate data of the judge submitted by Bong Sang-pil.Bong Sang-pil, who had successfully completed the trial and left the court, found Ha Jae-yi, but Ha Jae-yi did not, and the phone came to his phone, but the main character of the phone was An-oh-ju, not Ha Jae-yi.Anoju took Ha Jae-yi hostage and Bong Sang-pil blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, who said: If you want to save Ha Jae-yi, come where I am.Bong Sang-pil went to the place where he was, angry that you will die if you touch him. Bong Sang-pil called An-oh, and An-oh walked out alone.I do as you want to keep it, he told Bong Sang-pil, and you are a broken bowl.Then, An-ju pointed the gun at Bong Sang-pil and said, You are over.

Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) is in danger.

On TVN Lawless Lawyer', which was broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 24th, Bong Sang-pil, who visited An-oh Joo, who made a kidnap of Seo Ye-ji during the trial, appeared.

Nam Soon-ja (Um Hye-ran) was investigated by the prosecution and shouted, "I do not know what I am with Chief Prosecutor." Chun Seung-beom (Park Ho-san) said, "It is too certain to be conspiratorial." He showed a video of Nam Soon-ja giving someone a murder order. "I sold Arlington Road," said Chun Seung-beom, "and what is his name?" And Nam Soon-ja was confused.

Nam Soon-ja, who was in turmoil, asked Chun Seung-beom to be able to call him, and called Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young). Nam Soon-ja told her, "I am under prosecution investigation now. The thug put you and me on Arlington Road, and once you know the name of the thug, you tell me." However, Cha Moon-sook said, "Did you see me remember the name of such a person?" "Tell me through a lawyer of Goindu (Jeon Jin-gi) once," he said coolly and hung up.

Bong visited Chun Seung-beom, the prosecutor in charge of the case of Nam Soon-ja. He asked, "I heard there was video evidence. Did you get it from the chief prosecutor?" "Have you thought about where you got it?" Ha Jae-yi asked, beside him. "Why do you think Cha Moon-sook handed over important evidence to the prosecutor to remove Nam Soon-ja?"

After completing the conversation with Chun Seung-beom, Bong Sang-pil met Nam Soon-ja, who asked, "Why did you come out after receiving my interview?" and said, "I came to deal with you." Bong Sang-pil said, "I know that you have managed the account of Cha Moon-sook." Nam Soon-ja denied it, raising his voice saying, "It has nothing to do with me."

Bong Sang-pil said, "Is there anyone who knows better than me? Is there a judge behind all this?" However, Nam Soon-ja did not shake, and Bong Sang-pil said, "Think about what happened to the heavenly An-ju now."

Nam Soon-ja asked her daughter Kang Yeon-hee (Cha Jung-won) to persuade Cha Moon-sook with a donation book, but Cha Moon-sook told Kang Yeon-hee, "To be a strong judge, you have to know how to cut out life and death. Tell your mother to pay for it. "After hearing Cha Mun-suk's words, Nam Soon-ja recalled what Bong Sang-pil said. Bong Sang-pil suggested that An-oh Joo also take his hand, saying that he was in a state of his own condition due to Cha Moon-sook's scheme. Nam Soon-ja made Kang Yeon-hee to visit Bong Sang-pil instead and delivered the donation book of Cha Byung-ho Foundation. Ha Jae-yi said, "Nam Soon-ja informed him that there is evidence of corruption in Cha Moon-suk." Bong Sang-pil signed with Nam Soon-ja and said, "I will not let you pay for what you did not build. I did not do it all after being instructed by Cha Moon-suk. "Nam Soon-ja was excited and raised his voice saying," Yes, what did I know? "

Bong succeeded in changing the judge, which was planted by Cha Moon-sook in the first trial. Chun Seung-beom also agreed to replace the judge after seeing the real estate data of the judge submitted by Bong Sang-pil. Bong Sang-pil, who had successfully completed the trial and left the court, found Ha Jae-yi, but Ha Jae-yi did not, and the phone came to his phone, but the main character of the phone was An-oh-ju, not Ha Jae-yi.

Anoju took Ha Jae-yi hostage and Bong Sang-pil Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, who said: "If you want to save Ha Jae-yi, come where I am." Bong Sang-pil went to the place where he was, angry that "you will die if you touch him." Bong Sang-pil called An-oh, and An-oh walked out alone. "I do as you want to keep it," he told Bong Sang-pil, "and you are a broken bowl." Then, An-ju pointed the gun at Bong Sang-pil and said, "You are over."