Kim Seung-hyun' Han Jung-won, Kim Hyun-joong Recent Recent Reveals .. "Let's eat delicious things when we are free"

Basketball star Kim Seung-hyuns wife actor Han Jung-won has released a photo taken with singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong.Han Jung-won wrote on Instagram on the 26th, Ive been seeing you for a long time, and Im having a hard time with my brother.I will always cheer you up, lets eat something delicious if you get free. The photo shows Han Jung-won and Kim Hyun-joong, a singer and actor from the group SS501.Kim Hyun-joong, wearing a light blue golf suit, is wearing a white golf cap deeply.In particular, Kim Hyun-joong boasts a handsome appearance, such as a jaw line and a sharp nose, which are lean and lean.When the photo was released, the fans responded, Thank you for uploading the photo, My sister is pretty, my brother is handsome!, I want to see a lot of brother! And I am handsome.Kim Hyun-joong has been in court battles with his ex-girlfriend since 2014 over issues such as pregnancy, assault and Paternity suit, and in April last year he was charged with drunk driving and was subject to a fine of 2 million won.Over the controversy, Kim Hyun-joong recently signed a contract with Keith to signal active activities.Meanwhile, Han Jung-won marriages Kim Seung-hyun last month after a year of devotion.

Basketball star Kim Seung-hyun's wife actor Han Jung-won has released a photo taken with singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong.

Han Jung-won wrote on Instagram on the 26th, "I've been seeing you for a long time, and I'm having a hard time with my brother. I will always cheer you up, let's eat something delicious if you get free. "

The photo shows Han Jung-won and Kim Hyun-joong, a singer and actor from the group SS501. Kim Hyun-joong, wearing a light blue golf suit, is wearing a white golf cap deeply. In particular, Kim Hyun-joong boasts a handsome appearance, such as a jaw line and a sharp nose, which are lean and lean.

When the photo was released, the fans responded, "Thank you for uploading the photo", "My sister is pretty, my brother is handsome!", "I want to see a lot of brother!" And "I am handsome".

Kim Hyun-joong has been in court battles with his ex-girlfriend since 2014 over issues such as pregnancy, assault and Paternity suit, and in April last year he was charged with drunk driving and was subject to a fine of 2 million won. Over the controversy, Kim Hyun-joong recently signed a contract with Keith to signal active activities.

Meanwhile, Han Jung-won marriages Kim Seung-hyun last month after a year of devotion.