Jung Hae In "Are you going to Naraba? From the official greetings."

Park Na-rae, a gag woman who sent a love call to Actor Jung Hae In, Baro Come in the official position.Jung Hae In answered the invitation of Park Na-rae, even if it was late.Jung Hae In was asked at the JTBC Drama Beautiful Sister who buys rice well interview, I was invited to Naraba and is willing to go.Park Na-rae, who was the winner of the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards in May, was stylish with a colorful blue dress.When Yang Se-hyeong mentioned the costume, Park Na-rae said, I have been paying attention to today because today is a great opportunity to invite a VIP member of Narava.Last year I failed to get Park Bo-gum, but this year I think it is this year. Park Na-rae said, I want Mr. Son Ye-jin to buy rice these days, but I will not eat it there, but I will do it as a rice. Come to my house.Just body and body, he said, making the scene into a laughing sea.Jung Hae In laughed, wrapped around his face, so Park Na-rae was desperate to say, I dont think its delivered.A few weeks later, Jung Hae In was asked about the invitation to Naraba during an interview.Jung Hae In said, If you invite me formally, I would like to thank you. I would like to visit Park Na-rae first and greet you before going to Naraba.I am really grateful that you mentioned me at the awards ceremony, but I did not say good-bye. I will meet you first, he said.

Park Na-rae, a gag woman who sent a love call to Actor Jung Hae In, "Baro Come" in the official position. Jung Hae In answered the invitation of Park Na-rae, even if it was late.

Jung Hae In was asked at the JTBC Drama 'Beautiful Sister who buys rice well' interview, 'I was invited to Naraba and is willing to go'.

Park Na-rae, who was the winner of the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards in May, was stylish with a colorful blue dress. When Yang Se-hyeong mentioned the costume, Park Na-rae said, "I have been paying attention to today because today is a great opportunity to invite a VIP member of Narava. Last year I failed to get Park Bo-gum, but this year I think it is this year. "

Park Na-rae said, "I want Mr. Son Ye-jin to buy rice these days, but I will not eat it there, but I will do it as a rice. Come to my house." Just body and body, "he said, making the scene into a laughing sea.

Jung Hae In laughed, wrapped around his face, so Park Na-rae was desperate to say, "I don't think it's delivered."

A few weeks later, Jung Hae In was asked about the invitation to Naraba during an interview. Jung Hae In said, "If you invite me formally, I would like to thank you." "I would like to visit Park Na-rae first and greet you before going to Naraba."

"I am really grateful that you mentioned me at the awards ceremony, but I did not say good-bye. I will meet you first," he said.