Joo Woo-jae, World Cup Germany win over "good Anear canal"

Model Joo Woo-jae has expressed his feelings of winning the 2018 World Cup in Russia - Germany.Joo Woo-jae posted a picture on his instagram on June 28 with an article entitled A real Anear canal. South Korea chan.The picture shows Joo Woo-jae cherishing the World Cup cheering stick; Joo Woo-jae looks at his mobile phone with a slight smile.The warm appearance of Joo Woo-jae catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded My brother is still handsome, South Korea is also good! My brother is good! And My brother is so cute.delay stock

Model Joo Woo-jae has expressed his feelings of winning the 2018 World Cup in Russia - Germany.

Joo Woo-jae posted a picture on his instagram on June 28 with an article entitled "A real Anear canal. South Korea chan".

The picture shows Joo Woo-jae cherishing the World Cup cheering stick; Joo Woo-jae looks at his mobile phone with a slight smile. The warm appearance of Joo Woo-jae catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "My brother is still handsome", "South Korea is also good! My brother is good!" And "My brother is so cute".

delay stock