"Stage for a long time, thank my fans"...Seo In-young resumes Singer activities

Seo In-young has resumed her career as a singer.Seo In-young posted a photo on Instagram on the 28th, Its been a long time since Ive been on stage. My fans are always grateful friends.It is Seo In-young, who is looking at the camera with her head tied back in a black sleeveless costume with a clavicle line with Tattoo engraved.It appears to have been taken at the Waiting Room, as well as a photo taken at the door boasting of what it called a glorification.Earlier, Seo In-young resumed his activities as a singer on stage at a performance hall in Jamsil, Seoul.Recently, I also released a photo of the recording studio, which raised my curiosity.
Seo In-young has resumed her career as a singer.Seo In-young posted a photo on Instagram on the 28th, Its been a long time since Ive been on stage. My fans are always grateful friends.It is Seo In-young, who is looking at the camera with her head tied back in a black sleeveless costume with a clavicle line with Tattoo engraved.It appears to have been taken at the Waiting Room, as well as a photo taken at the door boasting of what it called a glorification.Earlier, Seo In-young resumed his activities as a singer on stage at a performance hall in Jamsil, Seoul.Recently, I also released a photo of the recording studio, which raised my curiosity.

Seo In-young has resumed her career as a Singer.

Seo In-young posted a photo on Instagram on the 28th, "It's been a long time since I've been on stage. My fans are always grateful friends."

It is Seo In-young, who is looking at the camera with her head tied back in a black sleeveless costume with a clavicle line with Tattoo engraved. It appears to have been taken at the Waiting room, as well as a photo taken at the door boasting of what it called a 'glorification'. Earlier, Seo In-young resumed his activities as a Singer on stage at a performance hall in Jamsil, Seoul.

Recently, I also released a photo of the recording studio, which raised my curiosity.