"I.O.I. and DIA united...a fresh Alcoholic drink scene

Cheongha, Yoo Yeon-jung, Chae Yeon and DIA Hee Hyun from group I.O.I.On the 27th, Cheongha official SNS posted a picture with the article I will eat so deliciously and I will come often.In the public photos, there is a picture of Chae Yeon, Na Young, Yoo Yeon-jung, and Hee Hyun, who are playing Alcoholic drinks at a Kalguksu house known to be run by Im Na Youngs parents.Especially, Cheongha attracted attention by adding a cute self with Yoo Yeon-jung.Mnet Produce 101 Five people from Season 1 are still sharing friendship with I.O.I, DIA, Pristin, space girl and solo artist after the end of the program.Photo: Cheongha Official SNS
Cheongha, Yoo Yeon-jung, Chae Yeon and DIA Hee Hyun from group I.O.I.On the 27th, Cheongha official SNS posted a picture with the article I will eat so deliciously and I will come often.In the public photos, there is a picture of Chae Yeon, Na Young, Yoo Yeon-jung, and Hee Hyun, who are playing Alcoholic drinks at a Kalguksu house known to be run by Im Na Youngs parents.Especially, Cheongha attracted attention by adding a cute self with Yoo Yeon-jung.Mnet Produce 101 Five people from Season 1 are still sharing friendship with I.O.I, DIA, Pristin, space girl and solo artist after the end of the program.Photo: Cheongha Official SNS

Cheongha, Yoo Yeon-jung, Chae Yeon and DIA Hee Hyun from group I.O.I.

On the 27th, Cheongha official SNS posted a picture with the article "I will eat so deliciously and I will come often".

In the public photos, there is a picture of Chae Yeon, Na Young, Yoo Yeon-jung, and Hee Hyun, who are playing Alcoholic drinks at a Kalguksu house known to be run by Im Na Young's parents. Especially, Cheongha attracted attention by adding a cute self with Yoo Yeon-jung.

Mnet 'Produce 101' Five people from Season 1 are still sharing friendship with I.O.I, DIA, Pristin, space girl and solo artist after the end of the program.

Photo: Cheongha Official SNS