"I'll be responsible when we come to Korea...Steering column, Yuko Fueki and Shining Friendship

Steering column posted a picture on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled I met Friend Yuko Fueki Chan on this journey.The photo shows Steering column and Yuko Fueki, who boasted pure beautiful looks.They stared at the camera with a slight smile.The two kept their fans attention focused on their beautiful looks while they were still alive.In addition, Steering column said, I was still so feminine and pretty.Ill take responsibility if I come to Korea, he added, and Ill take responsibility for it when I get to Korea.Meanwhile, Steering column married in 2011 and has a daughter, HAIM, in her life.
Steering column posted a picture on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled I met Friend Yuko Fueki Chan on this journey.The photo shows Steering column and Yuko Fueki, who boasted pure beautiful looks.They stared at the camera with a slight smile.The two kept their fans attention focused on their beautiful looks while they were still alive.In addition, Steering column said, I was still so feminine and pretty.Ill take responsibility if I come to Korea, he added, and Ill take responsibility for it when I get to Korea.Meanwhile, Steering column married in 2011 and has a daughter, HAIM, in her life.

Steering column posted a picture on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled "I met Friend Yuko Fueki Chan on this journey."

The photo shows Steering column and Yuko Fueki, who boasted pure Beautiful looks. They stared at the camera with a slight smile.

The two kept their fans' Attention focused on their Beautiful looks while they were still alive.

In addition, Steering column said, "I was still so feminine and pretty. “I’ll take responsibility if I come to Korea,” he added, “and I’ll take responsibility for it when I get to Korea.”

Meanwhile, Steering column married in 2011 and has a daughter, HAIM, in her life.