exid LE "Praise your body? I do not want to starve, I do not want to cry and exercise."

The group EXIDs LE and Zheng He, who debuted with their digital single album HOLLA in 2012, announced their recent status as a fashionable fashion picture.LE and Zheng He, who could not hide their expectations because it was the first time to shoot a picture alone.The time I was able to concentrate on the two people away from the group called EXID was quite meaningful and beneficial.EXID, which won the 20th Korea Culture Entertainment Award at the same time as its debut, and captured Eye-catching, opened a new horizon for hook songs in the summer of 2014, two years later, with the song Up and Down.Since then, they have hit Ah Yeah and Dull and clearly show their own color.In April of this year, he showed choreography and styling of the day with Tomorrow Year, a song of the 90s New Jack Swing genre, and showed that he is standing on an extension of constant new challenges.The pictorials of LE and Zheng He with bnt were conducted in three concepts.In the first concept, completed with a white shirt and gold-colored asymmetric detail, the two attracted Eye-catching with a chic and sophisticated atmosphere.LE and Zheng He then emit youthful charm with crop tops, slit skirts and hot pants, and in the last concept held in the pool, they doubled their sexy with wet hair and red lip, creating a healthy and dizzy atmosphere.In an interview that followed the filming, LE said, I recently decided to make my debut in Japan.Zheng He said, I was filmed every week because I was fixed on the beauty program. I like to be at home and it is called It is not easy to meet members other than the time of the activity. EXID LE, who was on the street cheering stage ahead of the match against Sweden in Group F of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, said, I do not think I have been enthusiastically cheering since the 2002 World Cup.Zheng He, who has been playing athletics because of his father who is usually interested in sports, said, I did not fall into the relay, and I was greedy when I went to the Zheng He said, I like to run and I have been named Running Man in the entertainment program that I want to appear from the beginning of my debut. I want to go to Knowing Brother.LE has attracted attention by mentioning witch hunting saying that he likes old programs rather than entertainment programs these days.I like to listen to other peoples love stories and advise them, he said. I think listening to love stories will help me write lyrics.When the story of love came out, Zheng He laughed at his love style, saying, I do my best in any love, and I do not like feeling sorry or feeling foolish.EXID LE, which has been mainly focused on the team, said, I enjoyed drama and movies, but I did not think I wanted to act, he said. I want to do various musical activities such as solo activities and units.Zheng He said that he had dreamed of acting since he was a child, but he had no chance to solve his thirst for acting. I think I want to try it properly.EXID LE and Zheng He, who captivate Eye-catching with a solid body, said, I do not get fat compared to eating both members.LE added, Everyone is tall, so I do not have a lot of tee on the air even if I get fat. Zheng He added, When I act as a concept with a little exposure, I have greed and try.I once said that I would not like to go on a diet at the company. I think he is paying attention, not a skinny body, said LE, referring to the praise of the body. It is natural that you should always change it because it is a job that is revealed to others.LE laughed around him, saying, I am a little hungry and I eat three meals, but I eat regularly and cry and exercise.When asked about the summer vacation plan following the secret of management, Zheng He said, I do not have any plans, he said, I feel like going abroad because I am working on my overseas schedule.On the contrary, LE, who had recently visited Thailand with Hyerin, mentioned Bali and Cuba in a country that he wanted to go to, saying, It is a caution to leave anywhere when time is low.On the good side of the group, LE said, I met precious people like family and friends. He expressed his unusual affection for the members.When asked about the difficulty of being a girl group, Zheng He added, I think that the bright and pure appearance I showed in my teens at the beginning of my debut is getting smaller and smaller. I think I should always show that to my fans, but when I show that Im different, Im worried that my fans will hate it and leave.When asked about their roles in the group, LE said, We catch the loopholes of the members and sublimate them into gags. We have the ability to find funny situations that others do not see.Zheng He said, I always envy my sister, who is confident, and it is very difficult for me.When asked about the enviousness of other members, LE mentioned Solji and said, I take care of the people around me. It is good to see that I catch the other persons condition well and take care of it.Zheng He praised Solji, saying, I envy her honesty, and I do not fear to express my opinion and express it well.As for Hani, who is prominent in various entertainment programs, both of them could not tolerate laughter, saying, It is really entertainment life.Zheng He said, Hani is laughing just to think about it. It seems that there are ten trivial interesting things with my sister.Zheng He also said, Hani usually happens in entertainment.Hani, who fans see, is just the tip of the iceberg. He added, I envy it all because it bursts in entertainment. EXID, which has mentioned the group Shinhwa in the role model since its debut.I have been named as a role model because I like the appearance of Shinhwa seniors who are united when the time comes, LE said. It is called seven years of horse.I want to thank each other for their same hearts and do a lot of things that we have not done so far, he said.Zheng He concluded the interview by saying, I want to continue to be together until the day I want to maintain EXID, and I want to tell everyone that I have suffered.Editor: Macharim Photo: Kwon Hae-geun Film Shooting, Editing: Jung In-seok, Choi Jae-mi Clothing: 720 Shoes: MonoToxy Jewelry: Baigami Hair: JOY187 Ari Chief Make-up: JOY187 Baek Song-i Chief Director: Pension 121news report

The group exid's LE and Zheng He, who debuted with their digital single album HOLLA in 2012, announced their recent status as a fashionable fashion picture.

LE and Zheng He, who could not hide their expectations because it was the first time to shoot a picture alone. The time I was able to concentrate on the two people away from the group called exid was quite meaningful and beneficial.

exid, which won the 20th Korea Culture Entertainment Award at the same time as its debut, and captured Eye-catching, opened a new horizon for hook songs in the summer of 2014, two years later, with the song "Up and Down". Since then, they have hit 'Ah Yeah' and 'Dull' and clearly show their own color. In April of this year, he showed choreography and styling of the day with 'Tomorrow Year', a song of the 90s New Jack Swing genre, and showed that he is standing on an extension of constant new challenges.

The pictorials of LE and Zheng He with bnt were conducted in three concepts. In the first concept, completed with a white shirt and gold-colored asymmetric detail, the two attracted Eye-catching with a chic and sophisticated atmosphere. LE and Zheng He then emit youthful charm with crop tops, slit skirts and hot pants, and in the last concept held in the pool, they doubled their sexy with wet Hair and red lip, creating a healthy and dizzy atmosphere.

In an interview that followed the filming, LE said, "I recently decided to make my debut in Japan." Zheng He said, "I was filmed every week because I was fixed on the beauty program." "I like to be at home and it is called ' It is not easy to meet members other than the time of the activity. "

exid LE, who was on the street cheering stage ahead of the match against Sweden in Group F of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, said, "I do not think I have been enthusiastically cheering since the 2002 World Cup." Zheng He, who has been playing athletics because of his father who is usually interested in sports, said, "I did not fall into the relay," and "I was greedy when I went to the '

Zheng He said, "I like to run and I have been named 'Running Man' in the entertainment program that I want to appear from the beginning of my debut." "I want to go to 'Knowing Brother'." LE has attracted attention by mentioning "witch hunting" saying that he likes old programs rather than entertainment programs these days. “I like to listen to other people’s love stories and advise them,” he said. “I think listening to love stories will help me write lyrics.” When the story of love came out, Zheng He laughed at his love style, saying, "I do my best in any love," and "I do not like feeling sorry or feeling foolish."

exid LE, which has been mainly focused on the team, said, "I enjoyed drama and movies, but I did not think I wanted to act," he said. "I want to do various musical activities such as solo activities and units." Zheng He said that he had dreamed of acting since he was a child, but he had no chance to solve his thirst for acting. "I think I want to try it properly."

exid LE and Zheng He, who captivate Eye-catching with a solid body, said, "I do not get fat compared to eating both members." LE added, "Everyone is tall, so I do not have a lot of tee on the air even if I get fat." Zheng He added, "When I act as a concept with a little exposure, I have greed and try. I once said that I would not like to go on a diet at the company. "

"I think he is paying attention, not a skinny body," said LE, referring to the praise of the body. "It is natural that you should always change it because it is a job that is revealed to others." LE laughed around him, saying, "I am a little hungry and I eat three meals, but I eat regularly and cry and exercise."

When asked about the summer vacation plan following the secret of management, Zheng He said, "I do not have any plans," he said, "I feel like going abroad because I am working on my overseas schedule." On the contrary, LE, who had recently visited Thailand with Hyerin, mentioned Bali and Cuba in a country that he wanted to go to, saying, "It is a caution to leave anywhere when time is low."

On the good side of the group, LE said, "I met precious people like family and friends." He expressed his unusual affection for the members. When asked about the difficulty of being a girl group, Zheng He added, “I think that the bright and pure appearance I showed in my teens at the beginning of my debut is getting smaller and smaller.” “I think I should always show that to my fans, but when I show that I’m different, I’m worried that my fans will hate it and leave.”

When asked about their roles in the group, LE said, "We catch the loopholes of the members and sublimate them into gags." "We have the ability to find funny situations that others do not see." Zheng He said, "I always envy my sister, who is confident, and it is very difficult for me."

When asked about the enviousness of other members, LE mentioned Solji and said, "I take care of the people around me. It is good to see that I catch the other person's condition well and take care of it." Zheng He praised Solji, saying, "I envy her honesty," and "I do not fear to express my opinion and express it well."

As for Hani, who is prominent in various entertainment programs, both of them could not tolerate laughter, saying, "It is really 'entertainment life'. Zheng He said, "Hani is laughing just to think about it." "It seems that there are ten trivial interesting things with my sister." Zheng He also said, "Hani usually happens in entertainment. Hani, who fans see, is just the tip of the iceberg. "He added," I envy it all because it bursts in entertainment. "

exid, which has mentioned the group Shinhwa in the role model since its debut. "I have been named as a role model because I like the appearance of Shinhwa seniors who are united when the time comes," LE said. "It is called 'seven years of horse'. “I want to thank each other for their same hearts and do a lot of things that we have not done so far,” he said. Zheng He concluded the interview by saying, "I want to continue to be together until the day I want to maintain exid," and "I want to tell everyone that I have suffered."

Editor: Macharim Photo: Kwon Hae-geun Film Shooting, Editing: Jung In-seok, Choi Jae-mi Clothing: 720 Shoes: MonoToxy Jewelry: Baigami Hair: JOY187 Ari Chief Make-up: JOY187 Baek Song-i Chief Director: Pension 121

news report