All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "Lee Hyori, the person who thrilled at the time of his debut...' Simmung'"

All The Butlers actor and singer Lee Seung-gi guessed singer Lee Hyori as Master.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, members (Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-jae, Yang Se-hyung) who left for Jeju Island to meet the twelfth master were portrayed.Lee Seung-gi recalled Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-yoon after hearing hints of Jeju Island and three broadcasters.In the meantime, Lee Seung-gi told her relationship with Lee Hyori at the time of her debut.I gave Hyori a CD and gave it to him. Hyori wrote a Re-Ment again and gave me a CD.I was Simmung and Lee Hyori and I am watching the activity well. Is your sister also your woman? I wanted to be a celebrity too, he said.

All The Butlers' actor and singer Lee Seung-gi guessed singer Lee Hyori as Master.

On SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, members (Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-jae, Yang Se-hyung) who left for Jeju Island to meet the twelfth Master were portrayed.

Lee Seung-gi recalled Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-yoon after hearing hints of Jeju Island and three broadcasters. In the meantime, Lee Seung-gi told her relationship with Lee Hyori at the time of her debut.

"I gave Hyori a CD and gave it to him. Hyori wrote a Re-Ment again and gave me a CD. "I was" Simmung "and Lee Hyori "and" I am watching the activity well. Is your sister also your woman? " I wanted to be a celebrity too, "he said.