Yubin "Dismissed Wonder Girls 1 year...I'm Lacking, but I'm Preparing to Stand Alone"

Yubin, a former Wonder Girls, released the picture.Yubin, who has been preparing for a solo album slowly for a year after the breakup of Wonder Girls, said in an interview, I think it was time to show you even if it was a little lacking.I have been active for 10 years, but I am preparing for what I have never shown.
Yubin, a former Wonder Girls, released the picture.Yubin, who has been preparing for a solo album slowly for a year after the breakup of Wonder Girls, said in an interview, I think it was time to show you even if it was a little lacking.I have been active for 10 years, but I am preparing for what I have never shown.
Yubin, a former Wonder Girls, released the picture.Yubin, who has been preparing for a solo album slowly for a year after the breakup of Wonder Girls, said in an interview, I think it was time to show you even if it was a little lacking.I have been active for 10 years, but I am preparing for what I have never shown.

Yubin, a former Wonder Girls, released the picture.

Yubin, who has been preparing for a solo album slowly for a year after the breakup of Wonder Girls, said in an interview, "I think it was time to show you even if it was a little lacking. I have been active for 10 years, but I am preparing for what I have never shown. "