The Minister, celebration to BTS..."'Billboards 200"s No. 1 achievement of hard work."

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism sent a celebration to the group BTS.Minister Do Jong-hwan of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism delivered congratulations and encouragement to BTS and its agency Big Hit Entertainment, which ranked first with their new album Love Yourself Tear on the US Billboards 200 on the 28th.This is a result of our seven wonderful young people, BTS, who have been working hard and passionately.We hope that K-pop will continue to make efforts to get more love on the World stage with various charms. Meanwhile, Billboards reported in a column on the 27th (local time) that BTS topped the chart of the first Korean singer to be the first Korean singer to be on the Billboards 200 with their new album LOVE YOURSELF.RM said, I had a lot of words to say, but when I heard the news of the Billboards 200, I do not feel at all.I am very pleased with the BTS members today and will concentrate on album work and music activities again from tomorrow.  I would like to express my great gratitude to all the world members.I will love you and be a better BTS.Photo = DB

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism sent a celebration to The group BTS.

Minister Do Jong-hwan of The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism delivered congratulations and encouragement to BTS and its agency Big Hit Entertainment, which ranked first with Their new album "Love Yourself Tear" on The US "Billboards 200" on The 28th.

“This is a result of our seven wonderful young people, BTS, who have been working hard and passionately. We hope that K-pop will continue to make efforts to get more love on The World stage with various charms. "

Meanwhile, Billboards reported in a column on The 27th (local time) that BTS topped The chart of The first Korean singer to be The first Korean singer to be on The "Billboards 200" with Their new album "LOVE YOURSELF".

RM said, "I had a lot of words to say, but when I heard The news of The Billboards 200, I do not feel at all. I am very pleased with The BTS members today and will concentrate on album work and music activities again from tomorrow. "" I would like to express my great gratitude to all The World members. I will love you and be a better BTS.”

Photo = DB