"The Supporting Actor" Ye Ji-won "Kim Sun-a, The Great Experience Next to"

The most brilliant supporting actor of the year was Ye Ji-won; one of the fiercest segments of the year won the new TV category supporting actor award.I tried to become an inner as well as an appearance in Kiss First, and I got interest and favorable from viewers and created another life character.I ran to get my own costume and I did not hesitate to learn Pole Dans.Ye Ji-won tried to become an imira from Kiss First to the inside as well as the outside, and got interest and favorable from viewers and created another life character.I ran to get my own costume and I did not hesitate to learn Pole Dans.
The most brilliant supporting actor of the year was Ye Ji-won; one of the fiercest segments of the year won the new TV category supporting actor award.I tried to become an inner as well as an appearance in Kiss First, and I got interest and favorable from viewers and created another life character.I ran to get my own costume and I did not hesitate to learn Pole Dans.Ye Ji-won tried to become an imira from Kiss First to the inside as well as the outside, and got interest and favorable from viewers and created another life character.I ran to get my own costume and I did not hesitate to learn Pole Dans.

The most brilliant supporting actor of the year was Ye Ji-won; one of the fiercest segments of the year won the new TV category supporting actor award.

I tried to become an inner as well as an appearance in 'Kiss First', and I got interest and favorable from viewers and created another life character. I ran to get my own costume and I did not hesitate to learn Pole Dans.

Ye Ji-won tried to become an imira from 'Kiss First' to the inside as well as the outside, and got interest and favorable from viewers and created another life character. I ran to get my own costume and I did not hesitate to learn Pole Dans.