"Simmarukis" 'Suits' Park Hyeong-sik Ko Sung-hee, 'Loveline'

Park Hyeong-sik and Ko Sung-hees Deep Kiss, a deep relationship that was not close enough.In the KBS2TV drama Suits (directed by Kim Jin-woo, playwright Kim Jung-min) broadcast on the 30th, Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Gina (Go Sung-hee) finally confirmed their hearts.Yeonwoo appeared in front of the river in a clean dress, taking shoes, not sneakers.When I saw this, Gangseok surprised me, Yeonwoo said, Did not you say you would give me a single case? I decided to become a strong lawyer from today, I will go ahead with my decision.She went to Gina for advice, and she could not take her eyes off her shoes and perfumed her.Gina, who is awkward, said, I will try to be a lawyer that the company wants. Then, I became a real lawyer.When Gina asked, So is it fake now?, Yeonwoo was embarrassed.She looked at the events she had written, and she looked at her chin and looked at her without looking at her, as if she were in love.At this time, I saw the answer with Ginas advice, and the actress who left the place urgently, and she said, I will buy you dinner once a day. Yeonwoo smiled at Gina as if she heard it.Yeon-woo went back to figure out what the victims past wounds were that she did not know, and Yeon-woo, who needed Ginas advice, went to the victim with Gina and found out all the circumstances.It turns out that the accused suspect was actually a victim of sexual assault. He was angry that he was stolen from his apologies to his IDO without discussion.But Gina was already in charge of defense, so she was worried that she could not delegate the case.But you were right, Gina said. I have a lawyers ability.Yeonwoo asked, Do not you know me well? Gina asked, If you want to know what kind of person you are, will you tell me?Yeonwoo said, I was worried about such things, and Gina asked, Are you worried about me?Then he kissed her shyly, pulled Gina to run away, and Yeonwoo also kissed her heart.Gina, who was embarrassed, headed to the restaurant saying, Lets eat ramen. It was two people who came close to each other, giving information about each other.Yeonwoo suggested that we work together, saying, We can finish our work, we can solve it. Gina was ashamed, We?Yeon-woo, who came to Moon Hee the next day, stepped out together in shame as Moon Hee decided to defend the victim of sexual violence.However, Gina, who is worried and confident, said, You are the one who made me go up one step at a time.Instead of dropping the copyright infringement lawsuit, they asked them to surrender the rape, and they got the agreement.Above all, the two people who are getting closer and closer to each other are getting deeper and deeper.The love line of the two people who finally revealed the hidden heart and predicted the pink is making the viewers excited.Suits broadcast screen capture

Park Hyeong-sik and Ko Sung-hee's Deep Kiss, a deep relationship that was not close enough.

In the KBS2TV drama "Suits (directed by Kim Jin-woo, playwright Kim Jung-min)" broadcast on the 30th, Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Gina (Go Sung-hee) finally confirmed their hearts.

Yeonwoo appeared in front of the river in a clean dress, taking shoes, not sneakers. When I saw this, Gangseok surprised me, Yeonwoo said, "Did not you say you would give me a single case?" "I decided to become a strong lawyer from today, I will go ahead with my decision."

She went to Gina for advice, and she could not take her eyes off her shoes and perfumed her. Gina, who is awkward, said, "I will try to be a lawyer that the company wants." Then, "I became a real lawyer." When Gina asked, "So is it fake now?", Yeonwoo was embarrassed.

She looked at the events she had written, and she looked at her chin and looked at her without looking at her, as if she were in love. At this time, I saw the answer with Gina's advice, and the actress who left the place urgently, and she said, "I will buy you dinner once a day." Yeonwoo smiled at Gina as if she heard it.

Yeon-woo went back to figure out what the victim's past wounds were that she did not know, and Yeon-woo, who needed Gina's advice, went to the victim with Gina and found out all the circumstances. It turns out that the accused suspect was actually a victim of sexual assault. He was angry that he was stolen from his apologies to his IDO without discussion.

But Gina was already in charge of defense, so she was worried that she could not delegate the case. "But you were right," Gina said. "I have a lawyer's ability." Yeonwoo asked, "Do not you know me well?" Gina asked, "If you want to know what kind of person you are, will you tell me?" Yeonwoo said, "I was worried about such things," and Gina asked, "Are you worried about me?" Then he kissed her shyly, pulled Gina to run away, and Yeonwoo also kissed her heart.

Gina, who was embarrassed, headed to the restaurant saying, "Let's eat ramen." It was two people who came close to each other, giving information about each other. Yeonwoo suggested that we work together, saying, "We can finish our work, we can solve it." Gina was ashamed, "We?"

Yeon-woo, who came to Moon Hee the next day, stepped out together in shame as Moon Hee decided to defend the victim of sexual violence. However, Gina, who is worried and confident, said, "You are the one who made me go up one step at a time."

Instead of dropping the copyright infringement lawsuit, they asked them to surrender the rape, and they got the agreement. Above all, the two people who are getting closer and closer to each other are getting deeper and deeper. The love line of the two people who finally revealed the hidden heart and predicted the pink is making the viewers excited.

'Suits' broadcast screen capture