Shiny Onew "Song Hye-kyo ♥ Song Joong-ki was betrayed, did not know how to marry"

<p>Group Shiny Onu mentioned the marriage of Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki who breathed together in the drama Descendants of the Sun.</p><p>MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on 30th appeared in Shinys Back featured Shiny Onyomino Person Height Lee Tae-min.</p><p>On this day ONew said, Did you hesitate to see the article on marriage of Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki? To the question, Because I did, I might not listen directly to who I am love next door I did not know whether they would marry like that. </p><p>Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki Min-ho, who attended the wedding ceremony, said, I have friendship with a medium-term older brother, the debut periods are similar, I have kept in touch with the edge of it.</p><p>This tells Person Height, I will not talk much to go to such a place, there is something like an acquaintance ownership and invited us to laugh.</p>

Group Shiny Onu mentioned the marriage of Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki who breathed together in the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

MBC entertainment program "Radio Star" broadcasted on 30th appeared in "Shiny's Back" featured Shiny Onyomino Person Height Lee Tae-min.

On this day O'New said, "Did you hesitate to see the article on marriage of Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki?" To the question, "Because I did, I might not listen directly to who I am love next door I did not know whether they would marry like that. "

Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki Min-ho, who attended the wedding ceremony, said, "I have friendship with a medium-term older brother, the debut periods are similar, I have kept in touch with the edge of it."

This tells Person Height, "I will not talk much to go to such a place, there is something like an acquaintance ownership" and invited us to laugh.