'Pretty sister' Jung Hae In, Son Ye-jin and Kim Chang-wan meet witness 'Bruck'

Seoul = = Jung Hae In witnessed the meeting between Son Ye-jin and his father Kim Chang-wan and was greatly angry. JTBCs Bob Good Sister, which was broadcast at 11 pm on the 5th, included Yun Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) who continued to love even in difficult times.On this day, Jin-ah encountered a primary election (played by Jang So-yeon) in a confrontation that she forced out because of her mother.Primary selection told Jin-ah, who is facing the confrontation, Get away from our Jun-hee, I can not see my brother being ignored.Jin-ah, who had been confronted in a complicated state of mind since then, could not concentrate on the confrontation.The primary election next to him and his father, Kim Chang-wan, were concerned.I tried to go out against him, but today is the worst. Jinah bowed his head to the opponent and apologized, and eventually shed tears and ruined the confrontation.Since then, Primary Election has informed Junhee that Jin-ah has seen a confrontation.So Junhee tried to worry about Jin-ah, and the primary election to dry it even had an argument with Jun-hee.Primary selection said, If you ignore you in that house, you can see this confrontation. This is just done.I can see what I said to you in the house while I did not know. Junhee said, I do not want my sister to know everything between us.I will hide more in the future. When the Primary Election was angry, I was tearful, Then I can not do anything to my sister. The two hugged each other silently in their situation in the extreme situation. Jina, who felt sorry, sat in front of Junhees house for a long time and waited.Junhee, who opened the door inadvertently, was angry when he found Jin-ah, but he was angry when he saw Jin-ah, who was buried in his nose, saying, My feet are sore.Junhee and Jina had a misunderstanding about the confrontation and soon the coarseness melted down. Junhee said, Do not make another accident. I will do my own.I will love my sister and be pretty at will. After Time, Jina decided to meet with Junhees father Kim Chang-wan, who is staying in Korea.Jina told Kim Chang-wan, I will tell you about the Primary Election and Junhee news. Kim Chang-wan and Jina went to dinner without Junhee, and Junhee witnessed it.

Seoul = = Jung Hae In witnessed the meeting between Son Ye-jin and his father Kim Chang-wan and was greatly angry. JTBC's "Bob Good Sister," which was broadcast at 11 pm on the 5th, included Yun Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) who continued to love even in difficult Times. On this day, Jin-ah encountered a Primary election (played by Jang So-yeon) in a confrontation that she forced out because of her mother. Primary selection told Jin-ah, who is facing the confrontation, "Get away from our Jun-hee, I can not see my brother being ignored." Jin-ah, who had been confronted in a complicated state of mind since then, could not concentrate on the confrontation. The Primary election next to him and his father, Kim Chang-wan, were concerned. I tried to go out against him, but today is the worst. "Jinah bowed his head to the opponent and apologized, and eventually shed tears and ruined the confrontation. Since then, Primary election has informed Junhee that Jin-ah has seen a confrontation. So Junhee tried to worry about Jin-ah, and the Primary election to dry it even had an argument with Jun-hee. Primary selection said, "If you ignore you in that house, you can see this confrontation. This is just done. I can see what I said to you in the house while I did not know. "Junhee said," I do not want my sister to know everything between us. I will hide more in the future. "When the Primary election was angry, I was tearful," Then I can not do anything to my sister. " The two hugged each other silently in their situation in the extreme situation. Jina, who felt sorry, sat in front of Junhee's house for a long Time and waited. Junhee, who opened the door inadvertently, was angry when he found Jin-ah, but he was angry when he saw Jin-ah, who was buried in his nose, saying, "My feet are sore." Junhee and Jina had a misunderstanding about the confrontation and soon the coarseness melted down. Junhee said, "Do not make another accident. I will do my own. I will love my sister and be pretty at will. " After Time, Jina decided to meet with Junhee's father Kim Chang-wan, who is staying in Korea. Jina told Kim Chang-wan, "I will tell you about the Primary election and Junhee news." Kim Chang-wan and Jina went to dinner without Junhee, and Junhee witnessed it.