Lee Tae-sun side "'My ID is My ID is Gangnam Beauty'' starring? Positive review"

Actor Lee Tae-sun has been offered a new JTBC drama My ID is My ID is Gangnam Beauty appearance.Lee Tae-sun is proposing to appear in My ID is Gangnam Beauty and is reviewing it positively, a tree escalator said on the 23rd.My ID is Gangnam Beauty is a drama based on the same names webtoon. It depicts the story of Kang Mi-rae, who was bullied because of his ugly face, became a beauty by molding, but was ridiculed as Gangnam District Sexy and was injured by another wound.Lee Tai-sun was offered the role of Eugene, the close brother of the male protagonist, Do Kyung-seok, in the play; it is a character that can show various charms such as a pure and pure figure.Meanwhile, Lee Tai-sun is currently appearing on KBS 2TVs tree drama Suits, which plays the role of the west side and forms a confrontation with Park Hyung-sik in the play.

Actor Lee Tae-sun has been offered a new JTBC drama 'My ID is My ID is Gangnam Beauty' appearance.

"Lee Tae-sun is proposing to appear in My ID is Gangnam Beauty and is reviewing it positively," a tree escalator said on the 23rd.

'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' is a drama based on the same name's webtoon. It depicts the story of Kang Mi-rae, who was bullied because of his ugly face, became a beauty by molding, but was ridiculed as 'Gangnam District Sexy' and was injured by another wound.

Lee Tai-sun was offered the role of Eugene, the close brother of the male protagonist, Do Kyung-seok, in the play; it is a character that can show various charms such as a pure and pure figure.

Meanwhile, Lee Tai-sun is currently appearing on KBS 2TV's tree drama Suits', which plays the role of the west side and forms a confrontation with Park Hyung-sik in the play.