Jung Hae In, first heart-warming post-centre controversy "I'll walk silent"

Seoul:) = Actor Jung Hae In recently left his first heartbreak after the center controversy erupted at the Baeksang Arts Awards.Jung Hae In posted on his official Fan Cafe on the 9th, How are you doing? I have not been able to say anything to you since I have been greeting you for a long time.He said, First of all, I am back from the last filming of Drama Beauty Sister who buys rice well.I am writing to you because I am so blank in my mind, he said. This work seems to remain for me as a work I will never forget. Jung Hae In said he hopes to watch a lot until the end of this weeks broadcast and the last broadcast next week. And thanks to you, I am so grateful and grateful for receiving the award.I wanted to say this. Finally, Jung Hae In said, I am very grateful for your support and love for me.As I said in my testimony, I will walk silently and calmly on the way I am given to me.  Fans who love me, I respect you and love .Meanwhile, Jung Hae In was caught up in the center controversy after the 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards held on the 3rd.The controversy over the center was raised because the winners were located in the place where they took the commemorative photo.Viewers pointed out that Jung Hae In, a popular award winner, rather than a best acting award winner, took the center, which led to a major controversy.It is specialized in Jung Hae In Fan Cafe writing.Hello, everyone. Its Haein.How are you? Ive been saying hello to you for a long time, so I dont know what to say.First of all, I am back from the last filming of Drama Beauty Sister who buys rice well.I am writing to you after being so blank in my mind.I think this work will remain to me as a work that I will never forget.I usually feel good when I finish my work, but on the other hand I feel so good. It is so different from the feelings I have felt so far.Now, this week, 13 times and 14 times will be broadcast, and next week, Drama will end.I will also be with you as a viewer, so I would like to ask you to watch a lot to the end!And thanks to you, I am so grateful and grateful for my over-respected award. I really wanted to say this.I am grateful for your support and love for me, and I will walk silently and calmly on the way I am given, as I said in my acceptance speech.Fans who love me, I respect you and love you.

Seoul:) = Actor Jung Hae In recently left his first heartbreak after the center controversy erupted at the Baeksang Arts Awards.

Jung Hae In posted on his official Fan Cafe on the 9th, "How are you doing? I have not been able to say anything to you since I have been greeting you for a long time."

He said, "First of all, I am back from the last filming of Drama 'Beauty Sister who buys rice well'. I am writing to you because I am so blank in my mind, "he said." This work seems to remain for me as a work I will never forget. "

Jung Hae In said he hopes to watch a lot until the end of this week's broadcast and the last broadcast next week. "And thanks to you, I am so grateful and grateful for receiving the award. I wanted to say this. "

Finally, Jung Hae In said, "I am very grateful for your support and Love for me. As I said in my testimony, I will walk silently and calmly on the way I am given to me. "" Fans who Love me, I respect you and Love ".

Meanwhile, Jung Hae In was caught up in the 'center controversy' after the 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards held on the 3rd. The controversy over the center was raised because the winners were located in the place where they took the commemorative photo. Viewers pointed out that Jung Hae In, a popular award winner, rather than a best acting award winner, took the center, which led to a major controversy.

It is specialized in Jung Hae In Fan Cafe writing.

Hello, everyone. It's Haein.

How are you? I've been saying hello to you for a long time, so I don't know what to say.

First of all, I am back from the last filming of Drama 'Beauty Sister who buys rice well'.

I am writing to you after being so blank in my mind.

I think this work will remain to me as a work that I will never forget. I usually feel good when I finish my work, but on the other hand I feel so good. It is so different from the feelings I have felt so far.

Now, this week, 13 times and 14 times will be broadcast, and next week, Drama will end.

I will also be with you as a viewer, so I would like to ask you to watch a lot to the end!

And thanks to you, I am so grateful and grateful for my over-respected award. I really wanted to say this.

I am grateful for your support and Love for me, and I will walk silently and calmly on the way I am given, as I said in my acceptance speech.

Fans who Love me, I respect you and Love you.