"I'm gonna kill you all...''Najeer'' 'IU's hoops torn for Lee Sun Gyun

Lee Ji-euns heart, which wants to protect Lee Sun Gyun, is like death.In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama My Uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young/director Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on the 10th, Lee Ji-eun (played by Lee Sun Gyun) was portrayed leaving the company to protect Park Dong-hoonOn this day, Ijian left somewhere when it was revealed that he was Murderer.Park Dong-hoon was worried about Ijian and was angry at the phone call late at night, saying, If you stop, you should tell me you will stop.But Izzian said, If you stop, youll have a farewell party for a man who killed you. Youll be scared to get rid of Haru.I am excited to see people looking at me. He added: It was the first time. Someone whos been good four times. Someone like me. Im not even born again.I am glad to meet you by chance. Yes. Call me when your grandmother dies. I cried at Park Dong-hoons answer.Lee Ji-an then continued his move for Park Dong-hoonHe visited Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min), and when Do Joon-young tried to get started, he suggested not to tell him about his affair with Kang Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah) if he was caught.However, Do Jun-young said, I can not see it because I do not have a scratch on Park Dong-hoonYou just have to run away hard. Ijian revealed that he was Murderer and said, Can not you kill a bitch twice?I will kill all the pups that touch Park Dong-hoon Eventually Park Dong-hoon became managing director, and Ijian spent time alone tapping it.However, Park Dong-hoon learned that Lee Ji-an had been bugging him through Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun), and at the end of the broadcast, Ijian.Call me, he said, raising his curiosity about the next episode.Lee Ji-eun, on this day, expressed his desperate heart, sometimes sadly, to keep the happiness of Park Dong-hoon in the play.Especially, Park Dong-hoon, who became a business manager, was saddened by the lonely act of Lee Ji-an who was listening to it when he was singing with the celebration of his family.Park Dong-hoon, who learned about Lee Ji-ans eavesdropping, is interested in what kind of action he will take.Also, Lee Ji-ans assistant, Song Ki-bum (Ahn Sung Kyun), was caught by the police, and Lee Kwang-il (Jang Ki-yong), who regarded him as his enemy, learned this fact, so attention is focused on whether Lee Ji-an can overcome all of these trials in the future.Capture the broadcast screen of My Uncle.

Lee Ji-eun's heart, which wants to protect Lee Sun Gyun, is like death.

In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama "My Uncle" (playplayed by Park Hae-young/director Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on the 10th, Lee Ji-eun (played by Lee Sun Gyun) was portrayed leaving the company to protect Park Dong-hoon

On this day, Ijian left somewhere when it was revealed that he was Murderer. Park Dong-hoon was worried about Ijian and was angry at the phone call late at night, saying, "If you stop, you should tell me you will stop."

But Izzian said, "If you stop, you'll have a farewell party for a man who killed you. You'll be scared to get rid of Haru. I am excited to see people looking at me. "

He added: "It was the first time. Someone who's been good four times. Someone like me. I'm not even born again. "I am glad to meet you by chance." "Yes. Call me when your grandmother dies." I cried at Park Dong-hoon's answer.

Lee Ji-an then continued his move for Park Dong-hoon He visited Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min), and when Do Joon-young tried to get started, he suggested not to tell him about his affair with Kang Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah) if he was caught.

However, Do Jun-young said, "I can not see it because I do not have a scratch on Park Dong-hoon You just have to run away hard. "Ijian revealed that he was Murderer and said," Can not you kill a bitch twice? I will kill all the pups that touch Park Dong-hoon "

Eventually Park Dong-hoon became managing director, and Ijian spent time alone tapping it. However, Park Dong-hoon learned that Lee Ji-an had been bugging him through Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun), and at the end of the broadcast, "Ijian. Call me, "he said, raising his curiosity about the next episode.

Lee Ji-eun, on this day, expressed his desperate heart, sometimes sadly, to keep the happiness of Park Dong-hoon in the play. Especially, Park Dong-hoon, who became a business manager, was saddened by the lonely act of Lee Ji-an who was listening to it when he was singing with the celebration of his family.

Park Dong-hoon, who learned about Lee Ji-an's eavesdropping, is interested in what kind of action he will take. Also, Lee Ji-an's assistant, Song Ki-bum (Ahn Sung Kyun), was caught by the police, and Lee Kwang-il (Jang Ki-yong), who regarded him as his enemy, learned this fact, so attention is focused on whether Lee Ji-an can overcome all of these trials in the future.

Capture the broadcast screen of "My Uncle."