"Hyoriene 2" PD "Lee Hyori Sang-soon, I wouldn't have even started without it"

The operation of JTBCs Hyoriene Guest House 2 has ended.Hyorine Guest house, which opened on February 4th with the winter and spring stories of Jeju Island, stimulated curiosity with summer and other natural scenery.Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, who boasted a warm Jeong with Season 1, and the new Guest house staff Im Yoon-ah and short-term part-time student Park Bo-gum, and the Guest housegoers personality, which led to the success of Season 2.JTBCs record of the highest entertainment performance in its history, and on March 18, it recorded 10.75% of the ratings (based on Nielsen Koreas nationwide paid households) in the 7th episode of the show.It has been a hot favourite for viewers, breaking through double digits; this season has been two longer than season one.The summer, winter and spring images of Jeju Island were seen at Hyoriene Guest House 2.Jung Hyo-min and Ma Gun-young PD said, Without Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, it would not have started.Thank you for being friendly without any hesitation. Hyoriene Guest house 2 will replace the last greeting through special broadcast on the 20th.- JTBCs first 10% rating is an entertainment. It is pleasant to set the highest audience rating record, but I tried not to be affected by the audience rating from the beginning.The audience rating is likely to be lower as they go back, and if the audience rating is expected to be large, it may be weak when working in the second half.I tried to hear only that I was good at doing season two.- It was not easy to overlap with the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.The drama and entertainment in the same time period was still popular and I was worried about the Winter Olympics, but the weather in winter and spring was not good, so I was worried about that part.Even in such an environment, the performers and Guest housegoers seem to have enjoyed it, so I am satisfied with the contents. - He won the award for his artistic work at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon said that the award was too long. (Laughing) I liked it (all).Im Yoon-ah and (Park) Bogum shared their joy together, not as a personal award but as a prize for the team, it was better.- Season 2 together and Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon will be closer to the couple.The production team thinks that, but Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon may be different. (Laughing) Theyre so unconcernedly friendly that they got close.They tried to work comfortably without losing tension. There were plenty of couples. They were good partners to work with.- After Season 2, the couples futility seems to have been great. It seems to have been the same at the end of Season 1.Especially this season, I was close to Im Yoon-ah, so I could have felt that feeling. I think it would be nice to have two because I have been so loud. - If you want to tell the couple... I can not say that I have only thoughts. I have to feel a lot of pressure because I am releasing the actual house.It was a program that I couldnt do if it wasnt for Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon. Thank you for believing in the crew and making the decision.Its really not easy for strangers to come home and stay for a few days, because its two people, so I think its something only two people can do.>>Interview2

The operation of JTBC's 'Hyoriene Guest house 2' has ended.

Hyorine Guest house, which opened on February 4th with the winter and spring stories of Jeju Island, stimulated curiosity with summer and other natural scenery. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, who boasted a warm "Jeong" with Season 1, and the new Guest house staff Im Yoon-ah and short-term part-time student Park Bo-gum, and the Guest housegoers' personality, which led to the success of Season 2.

JTBC's record of the highest entertainment performance in its history, and on March 18, it recorded 10.75% of the ratings (based on Nielsen Korea's nationwide paid households) in the 7th episode of the show. It has been a hot favourite for viewers, breaking through double digits; this season has been two longer than season one. The summer, winter and spring images of Jeju Island were seen at 'Hyoriene Guest house 2'. Jung Hyo-min and Ma Gun-young PD said, "Without Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, it would not have started. Thank you for being friendly without any hesitation. "Hyoriene Guest house 2 will replace the last greeting through special broadcast on the 20th.

- JTBC's first 10% rating is an entertainment. "It is pleasant to set the highest audience rating record, but I tried not to be affected by the audience rating from the beginning. The audience rating is likely to be lower as they go back, and if the audience rating is expected to be large, it may be weak when working in the second half. I tried to hear only that I was "good at doing season two."

- It was not easy to overlap with the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. "The drama and entertainment in the same time period was still popular and I was worried about the Winter Olympics, but the weather in winter and spring was not good, so I was worried about that part. Even in such an environment, the performers and Guest housegoers seem to have enjoyed it, so I am satisfied with the contents. "

- He won the award for his artistic work at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards. "Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon said that the award was too long. (Laughing) I liked it (all). Im Yoon-ah and (Park) Bogum shared their joy together, not as a personal award but as a prize for the team, it was better."

- Season 2 together and Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon will be closer to the couple. "The production team thinks that, but Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon may be different. (Laughing) They're so unconcernedly friendly that they got close. They tried to work comfortably without losing tension. There were plenty of couples. They were good partners to work with."

- After Season 2, the couple's futility seems to have been great. "It seems to have been the same at the end of Season 1. Especially this season, I was close to Im Yoon-ah, so I could have felt that feeling. I think it would be nice to have two because I have been so loud. "

- If you want to tell the couple... "I can not say that I have only thoughts. I have to feel a lot of pressure because I am releasing the actual house. It was a program that I couldn't do if it wasn't for Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon. Thank you for believing in the crew and making the decision. It's really not easy for strangers to come home and stay for a few days, because it's two people, so I think it's something only two people can do."

>>Interview2