'Hyori' 2 Im Yoon-ah to Hyori... Confessions that were difficult to bring out

Hyoris Home Stay, which was warm like a healing fairy tale, unfortunately, the voyage over spring and winter was marked.The last story of the sale was revealed on JTBCs House of Hyori 2, which aired on the 13th. Lee Hyori and Im Yoon-ah also wept.Lee Hyori, who visited Jeju Sea on a bike with Im Yoon-ah, asked, Is there anything you can not tell my sister that it is over tomorrow?Im Yoon-ah said, I could not speak because I thought it would sound too formal.Thank you so much for being like a close sister, not a senior, Lee Hyori said, adding that she was fond of Lee Hyori. The more you express that, the better it is.With warm spring weather ahead of the end of the business, Lee Hyori and Im Yoon-ah go out to the garden and mugwort; if you make rice cake and bibim noodles with this mugwort, you will complete a wonderful spring meal.After the meal, Lee Sang-soon went on a walk with Lee Sang-soon, who said, What if I do not have Im Yoon-ah?Im Yoon-ah said that he was not there, but he said, I will feel your vacancy because you were once.Lee Hyori also expressed regret that Im Yoon-ahs gap will feel long.Its a very short time, and I think theres been a lot of things going on in that short time, Lee Hyori said.She also said, People have romance in Jeju, but its actually monotonous. In summer, they live like last summer, winter is like last winter, and there is no special change.Lee Sang-soon said, We thought that monotony was too boring, but it was about five years old and I felt good.I like it because Im here. I live in a monotonous way.When Im Yoon-ah said, So ordinary things were a special feeling to me as opposed to me, Lee Hyori said, Then keep living in my house.Dont you want to live special? he said, sending a love call.Unsatisfactory end of business: Lee Hyori and his wife presented Im Yoon-ah with a 15-day music video featuring Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah impressed with tears; Lee Hyori also wept as she watched such an Im Yoon-ah.

Hyori's Home Stay, which was warm like a healing fairy tale, unfortunately, the voyage over spring and winter was marked.

The last story of the sale was revealed on JTBC's House of Hyori 2, which aired on the 13th. Lee Hyori and Im Yoon-ah also wept.

Lee Hyori, who visited Jeju Sea on a bike with Im Yoon-ah, asked, "Is there anything you can not tell my sister that it is over tomorrow?"

Im Yoon-ah said, "I could not speak because I thought it would sound too formal. “Thank you so much for being like a close sister, not a senior,” Lee Hyori said, adding that she was fond of Lee Hyori. “The more you express that, the better it is.”

With warm spring weather ahead of the end of the business, Lee Hyori and Im Yoon-ah go out to the garden and mugwort; if you make rice cake and bibim noodles with this mugwort, you will complete a wonderful spring meal.

After the meal, Lee Sang-soon went on a walk with Lee Sang-soon, who said, "What if I do not have Im Yoon-ah?" Im Yoon-ah said that he was not there, but he said, "I will feel your vacancy because you were once." Lee Hyori also expressed regret that Im Yoon-ah's gap will feel long.

“It’s a very short time, and I think there’s been a lot of things going on in that short time,” Lee Hyori said. She also said, “People have romance in Jeju, but it’s actually monotonous. In summer, they live like last summer, winter is like last winter, and there is no special change.”

Lee Sang-soon said, “We thought that monotony was too boring, but it was about five years old and I felt good. I like it because I’m here. I live in a monotonous way.”

When Im Yoon-ah said, "So ordinary things were a special feeling to me as opposed to me," Lee Hyori said, "Then keep living in my house. Don’t you want to live special?” he said, sending a love call.

Unsatisfactory end of business: Lee Hyori and his wife presented Im Yoon-ah with a 15-day music video featuring Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah impressed with tears; Lee Hyori also wept as she watched such an Im Yoon-ah.