Han Ye-seul looks healthy despite medicalaccidents

Actor Han Ye-seul has been telling about his health through SNS.Han Ye-seul posted a selfie photo yesterday (16th) on his Instagram with the phrase: Thank you always and love you.Han Ye-seul said on the 20th of last month on the SNS, I received medical accidents after undergoing lipoma removal surgery.Two weeks after the surgery, there is no compensation in the hospital, and my mind, which is in the treatment of Moy Yat, collapses endlessly.I honestly do not think any compensation will be comforting. He said, revealing a photo of the Lipoma surgery site.

Actor Han Ye-seul has been telling about his health through SNS.

Han Ye-seul posted a Selfie photo yesterday (16th) on his Instagram with the phrase: "Thank you always and love you."

Han Ye-seul said on the 20th of last month on the SNS, "I received Medical accidents after undergoing Lipoma removal surgery. Two weeks after the surgery, there is no compensation in the hospital, and my mind, which is in the treatment of Moy Yat, collapses endlessly. I honestly do not think any compensation will be comforting. "He said, revealing a photo of the Lipoma surgery site.