"Detective 2" Sung Dong-il "BTS V, every Confectionery gift to Bini"

Sung Dong-il said in an interview with a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on 31st, Jo In-sung Lee Kwang-soo exo Gong Hyo-jin Lee Kwang-soo has been drinking together.But my children did not know anyone. June, Vin did not know at all, so they were surprised. When I was in the sixth grade, BTS was famous, and Tae Hyung, who met in the drama, sent a fan-sized Confectionery that was a fan box.I was a fan, he said. I told him who sent me. I did not know if BTS Taehyung sent me.Sung Dong-il is called the Skin shark in the drama, and he played the role of detective Roh Tae-soo, who was going between relegation and specialization due to his fiery nature.Roh Tae-soo opens a detective office with Kang Dae-man, who is linked to the US case.Detective: Returns is a comic crime mystery drama depicting the incident of Kang Dae-man (Kwon Sang-woo) and Roh Tae-soo (Sung Dong-il), who were commissioned for the first official case after the opening of the detective office, solving the labyrinth case.Following Kwon Sang-woo and Sung Dong-il, who played in the first episode, Detective: The Bigginning, Lee Kwang-soo joined the role of Yeochi, a member of Mensa and a former cyber investigation team but now operating a cyber-excitement center.It will be released on June 13th.

Sung Dong-il said in an interview with a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on 31st, "Jo In-sung Lee Kwang-soo exo Gong Hyo-jin Lee Kwang-soo has been drinking together. But my children did not know anyone. June, Vin did not know at all, so they were surprised. "

"When I was in the sixth grade, BTS was famous, and Tae Hyung, who met in the drama, sent a fan-sized Confectionery that was a fan box. "I was a fan," he said. "I told him who sent me. "I did not know if BTS Taehyung sent me."

Sung Dong-il is called the "Skin shark" in the drama, and he played the role of detective Roh Tae-soo, who was going between relegation and specialization due to his fiery nature. Roh Tae-soo opens a detective office with Kang Dae-man, who is linked to the US case.

'Detective: Returns' is a comic crime mystery drama depicting the incident of Kang Dae-man (Kwon Sang-woo) and Roh Tae-soo (Sung Dong-il), who were commissioned for the first official case after the opening of the detective office, solving the labyrinth case.

Following Kwon Sang-woo and Sung Dong-il, who played in the first episode, "Detective: The Bigginning", Lee Kwang-soo joined the role of Yeochi, a member of Mensa and a former cyber investigation team but now operating a cyber-excitement center. It will be released on June 13th.