BTS, 'fan love' and 'trueness' that haven't changed in Billboards advance

What is the secret to the popularity of BTS, which is spreading to the world stage like this? They say it themselves.Of course, the fan love of the idol group can be regarded as one of the services to be met.However, the 6th year of debut, the mind of BTS, which dreams of a global boy band, is different at this moment.Jimin also said, Wherever you really go, you did not fall out.I thought that our fans were the most enthusiastic, knew how to express their hearts honestly, and loved us.I always thought that I received this award because of the support I have always supported us, and I felt that I should show a better picture in the future. In addition, Kelly Clarkson introduced the best boy band in the world, Jin said, I think many of you know us more and listen to our music because our fans love us and support us.He showed his reason for finding it from his fans.The next move chosen by BTS, which was noted by Billboards, was also communication with fans, not after parties with Celebs.Members said they planned to meet with fans after the awards ceremony regardless of whether they won the award, saying, Thats our own after party.BTS, which humbly says all of their Honor and balls are thanks to fans.They poured this heart into Music and the stage and wanted to repay the fans, and it completed the positive result of the current BTS.RM said: When I debuted, I did well, so much that I started with a simple goal of showing it to many people.But now, thanks to the fact that I have been loved so much, I go to a big market and broaden my perspective, and I get feedback from many people.In the past, if you cared about a rap word, a line of lyrics, then you saw a song, an album, and you thought about the organic connection between the albums.We explained the changes and growth of BTS.In addition, efforts to show something else are continuing without repeating what you already do well.Sugar said, We did not miss the popularity, but we were worried about how to go exactly the way we wanted to go.But most of all, I think I thought a lot about how to grow compared to existing albums.There is an invisible competition because we have a lot of desire to make a better music within us, and as a result, it seems that various styles like this album could come out.and commented on the new album.BTS, which is busy at home and abroad, is worried about the next album and does not neglect efforts to repay more to fans even at this moment.RM said, We have a lot of physical goals to go up, but its about six years old, so now we think about why we stayed to the end and did this.I think it is ideal to do my best at this moment, do my best to record the comeback show today, and prepare the concerts and tours in August as best as possible.He revealed Xiao Xin and made me look forward to the future BTS.Meanwhile, BTS will start its domestic activities in earnest through Mnet BTS COMEBACK SHOW which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm today (24th).iMBC Kim Eun-Byeol  Photo Imitation
What is the secret to the popularity of BTS, which is spreading to the world stage like this? They say it themselves.Of course, the fan love of the idol group can be regarded as one of the services to be met.However, the 6th year of debut, the mind of BTS, which dreams of a global boy band, is different at this moment.Jimin also said, Wherever you really go, you did not fall out.I thought that our fans were the most enthusiastic, knew how to express their hearts honestly, and loved us.I always thought that I received this award because of the support I have always supported us, and I felt that I should show a better picture in the future. In addition, Kelly Clarkson introduced the best boy band in the world, Jin said, I think many of you know us more and listen to our music because our fans love us and support us.He showed his reason for finding it from his fans.The next move chosen by BTS, which was noted by Billboards, was also communication with fans, not after parties with Celebs.Members said they planned to meet with fans after the awards ceremony regardless of whether they won the award, saying, Thats our own after party.BTS, which humbly says all of their Honor and balls are thanks to fans.They poured this heart into Music and the stage and wanted to repay the fans, and it completed the positive result of the current BTS.RM said: When I debuted, I did well, so much that I started with a simple goal of showing it to many people.But now, thanks to the fact that I have been loved so much, I go to a big market and broaden my perspective, and I get feedback from many people.In the past, if you cared about a rap word, a line of lyrics, then you saw a song, an album, and you thought about the organic connection between the albums.We explained the changes and growth of BTS.In addition, efforts to show something else are continuing without repeating what you already do well.Sugar said, We did not miss the popularity, but we were worried about how to go exactly the way we wanted to go.But most of all, I think I thought a lot about how to grow compared to existing albums.There is an invisible competition because we have a lot of desire to make a better music within us, and as a result, it seems that various styles like this album could come out.and commented on the new album.BTS, which is busy at home and abroad, is worried about the next album and does not neglect efforts to repay more to fans even at this moment.RM said, We have a lot of physical goals to go up, but its about six years old, so now we think about why we stayed to the end and did this.I think it is ideal to do my best at this moment, do my best to record the comeback show today, and prepare the concerts and tours in August as best as possible.He revealed Xiao Xin and made me look forward to the future BTS.Meanwhile, BTS will start its domestic activities in earnest through Mnet BTS COMEBACK SHOW which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm today (24th).iMBC Kim Eun-Byeol  Photo Imitation

What is the secret to the popularity of BTS, which is spreading to the world stage like this? They say it themselves.

Of course, the fan love of the idol group can be regarded as one of the services to be met. However, the 6th year of debut, the mind of BTS, which dreams of a global Boy Band, is different at this moment.

Jimin also said, "Wherever you really go, you did not fall out. I thought that our fans were the most enthusiastic, knew how to express their hearts honestly, and loved us. I always thought that I received this award because of the support I have always supported us, and I felt that I should show a better picture in the future. "

In addition, Kelly Clarkson introduced "the best Boy Band in the world," Jin said, "I think many of you know us more and listen to our Music because our fans love us and support us. "He showed his reason for finding it from his fans.

The next move chosen by BTS, which was noted by Billboards, was also communication with fans, not After parties with Celebs. Members said they planned to meet with fans After the awards ceremony regardless of whether they won the award, saying, "That's our own After party."

BTS, which humbly says all of their Honor and balls are thanks to fans. They poured this heart into Music and the stage and wanted to repay the fans, and it completed the positive result of the current BTS.

RM said: "When I debuted, I did well, so much that I started with a simple goal of showing it to many people. But now, thanks to the fact that I have been loved so much, I go to a big market and broaden my perspective, and I get feedback from many people. In the past, if you cared about a rap word, a line of lyrics, then you saw a song, an album, and you thought about the organic connection between the albums. "We explained the changes and growth of BTS.

In addition, efforts to show something else are continuing without repeating what you already do well. Sugar said, "We did not miss the popularity, but we were worried about how to go exactly the way we wanted to go. But most of all, I think I thought a lot about how to grow compared to existing albums. There is an invisible competition because we have a lot of desire to make a better Music within us, and as a result, it seems that various styles like this album could come out. "and commented on the new album.

BTS, which is busy at home and abroad, is worried about the next album and does not neglect efforts to repay more to fans even at this moment. RM said, "We have a lot of physical goals to go up, but it's about six years old, so now we think about why we stayed to the end and did this. I think it is ideal to do my best at this moment, do my best to record the comeback show today, and prepare the concerts and tours in August as best as possible. "He revealed Xiao Xin and made me look forward to the future BTS.

Meanwhile, BTS will start its domestic activities in earnest through Mnet 'BTS COMEBACK SHOW' which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm today (24th).

iMBC Kim Eun-Byeol Photo Imitation