'Wreck Tea Waikiki' three couples birth .. 'Happy ending full of love' (comprehensive)

Uracha next Waikiki celebrated a happy ending.The guest house family was tied at all couples with the JTBC monthly fire drama Uracha Next Waikiki on the 17th.I came to see Yoona (John In-Son) which my brush dad (Kim Jin Woo) made as a guest house.Brush Dad says, It is not a person called a brush dad who knows that it is a person without my qualification.

"Uracha next Waikiki" celebrated a happy ending.

The guest house family was tied at all couples with the JTBC monthly fire drama "Uracha Next Waikiki" on the 17th.

I came to see Yoona (John In-Son) which my brush dad (Kim Jin Woo) made as a guest house.

Brush Dad says, "It is not a person called a brush dad who knows that it is a person without my qualification.