'Suits' Park Hyung-Sik "I greeted Jang Dong-gun with a punch, I was scared at first and could not reach out."

KBS 2TV New Drama Suits (Suits) Production Releasing Session Held Kim Jin Woo PD, Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung at the Amoris Hall 5th Floor Times Square in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 23 - Sik, Jin Hye Kyung, Chae Jung - an, Gosong Hui, Choi Gwi - hwa participated.Suits is a drama depicting the blommance of a legitimate lawyer in the Republic of Korea and a false fresh attorney with genius memory.I made remake of NBC Universals Suits (Suits) in the world for the first time.Park Hyung-Sik said, I was wondering if it would be difficult if I first received the script, he said, but after seeing the original, he decided to appear as a fresh drama.Then I informed about the breathing with Jang Dong-gun that It was frightening to stick out the fist at first to the seniors, but now it is easy to hand out each time we meet

KBS 2TV New Drama 'Suits' (Suits) Production Releasing Session Held Kim Jin Woo PD, Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung at the Amoris Hall 5th Floor Times Square in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 23 - Sik, Jin Hye Kyung, Chae Jung - an, Gosong Hui, Choi Gwi - hwa participated.

"Suits" is a drama depicting the blommance of a legitimate lawyer in the Republic of Korea and a false fresh attorney with genius memory.

I made remake of NBC Universal's "Suits (Suits)" in the world for the first time.

Park Hyung-Sik said, "I was wondering if it would be difficult if I first received the script," he said, "but after seeing the original, he decided to appear as a fresh drama."

Then I informed about the breathing with Jang Dong-gun that "It was frightening to stick out the fist at first to the seniors, but now it is easy to hand out each time we meet"