'Subtype' Kim Hee-chul "Artists exclude public interest? I do not want to say that." training school

Lee Seung-gi of JTBC brother you know broadcasted on the afternoon of 21th appeared as a transfer student.On this day Lee Seung-gi said about Kim Hee-chul There was no big contact.However, hechoul going to the army decided to know the secret of him. What is that? I got a problem.Lee Seung-gi explained that the captain of the training school he was in was Kim Hee-chuls middle captain.Min Kyung Hoon gave the correct answer.That was a crybaby.Kim Hee-chul said, A story like a public entertainer who has done a painful public benefit is a story that goes through FM street from a hatred school too.Even though my legs hurt, there seemed to be a march, but my feet got on, but it came out.Thats why I thought it was going along with crutches.

Lee Seung-gi of JTBC "brother you know" broadcasted on the afternoon of 21th appeared as a transfer student.

On this day Lee Seung-gi said about Kim Hee-chul "There was no big contact.

However, hechoul going to the army decided to know the secret of him.

What is that? I got a problem.

Lee Seung-gi explained that the captain of the training school he was in was Kim Hee-chul's middle captain.

Min Kyung Hoon gave the correct answer.

That was a crybaby.

Kim Hee-chul said, "A story like a public entertainer who has done a painful public benefit is a story that goes through FM street from a hatred school too.

Even though my legs hurt, there seemed to be a march, but my feet got on, but it came out.

That's why I thought it was going along with crutches. "