'Small god children' Sim Hee-Seob, Kim Ok-bin refused to hand out "I can not go" tears

Child of the little god Sim Hee - Seob did not have a magazine handed out by Kim Ok - bin.Cable TV OCN broadcasted on the 21st Weekend drama Child of the little god was drawn as Gima Dan (Kim Ok-bin) hands out Gaza City like Lord Hamming (Sim Hee-Seob).On this day Gim Dan decided to predict the situation where the demo crowd opposed to the opponents candidate for the limited stock (Lee Jae Young) is undergoing mass death.I started walking the scene where this incident occurred, but I could not find it easily, eventually I found Main Hamming.Gim Dan said to the Lord Hamming, Where is it?You can not find it, he asked, and Lord Hamming said, I can not.I can not absolutely prevent it.It was tough to refuse as It is absolutely our power.This refers to the past 31 deaths of group deaths, Gifudan is confident ?, we saw that we saw it too.Subsequently, Gim Dan handed out Gaza City with me to the Lord Hamming who suffered from the memory of the day.Moreover, I worried about him, If I stay here, I will only use Danhadaga.Lord Hamming tried to take the hand of Gim Dan, but there was no end magazine and nails.Blood has been buried too much in my hand.I can not go back anymore. After all, Gim Dan left the main Hamming, and the Lord Hamming shed tears at the back of such a gimodan

"Child of the little god" Sim Hee - Seob did not have a magazine handed out by Kim Ok - bin.

Cable TV OCN broadcasted on the 21st Weekend drama "Child of the little god" was drawn as Gima Dan (Kim Ok-bin) hands out Gaza City like Lord Hamming (Sim Hee-Seob).

On this day Gim Dan decided to predict the situation where the demo crowd opposed to the opponent's candidate for the limited stock (Lee Jae Young) is undergoing mass death.

I started walking the scene where this incident occurred, but I could not find it easily, eventually I found Main Hamming.

Gim Dan said to the Lord Hamming, "Where is it?

You can not find it, "he asked, and Lord Hamming said," I can not.

I can not absolutely prevent it.

It was tough to refuse as "It is absolutely our power."

This refers to the past 31 deaths of group deaths, "Gifudan is confident ?, we saw that we saw it too".

Subsequently, Gim Dan handed out "Gaza City with me" to the Lord Hamming who suffered from the memory of the day.

Moreover, I worried about him, "If I stay here, I will only use Danhadaga."

Lord Hamming tried to take the hand of Gim Dan, but there was no end magazine "and nails.

Blood has been buried too much in my hand.

I can not go back anymore. "

After all, Gim Dan left the main Hamming, and the Lord Hamming shed tears at the back of such a gimodan