'Running Man' Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, "'Infinite Challenge' Do not be fooled."

In SBS Sunday is Good - Running Man broadcasted on April 22, members of the age announcement race were drawn.The production team made a break for a while before the family project ends and announced the start of two age announcement races.Does Haha have to be given Running Man of OO at the notice of garden time?We have to be eager? Proposed to the production team.This is Yoo Jae Suk Haha, its hard not to be a pro at the weekend.Do not keep track of me, Haha. Mentioned to the MBC Infinite Challenge which ended recently in the season.Yoo Jae Suk regularly appeared to Haha in Infinite Challenge.Yoo Jae Suk tapped me lightly saying I have a bit of a break on Saturday.I applauded you Fighting I also shouted.Haha cried, I can fight.They hugged and weep for sobs.Haha says, Juna type handed me hands I have only the smell of meat.The meat is too hard burning, Jeong Jun-ha also said recently
In SBS Sunday is Good - Running Man broadcasted on April 22, members of the age announcement race were drawn.The production team made a break for a while before the family project ends and announced the start of two age announcement races.Does Haha have to be given Running Man of OO at the notice of garden time?We have to be eager? Proposed to the production team.This is Yoo Jae Suk Haha, its hard not to be a pro at the weekend.Do not keep track of me, Haha. Mentioned to the MBC Infinite Challenge which ended recently in the season.Yoo Jae Suk regularly appeared to Haha in Infinite Challenge.Yoo Jae Suk tapped me lightly saying I have a bit of a break on Saturday.I applauded you Fighting I also shouted.Haha cried, I can fight.They hugged and weep for sobs.Haha says, Juna type handed me hands I have only the smell of meat.The meat is too hard burning, Jeong Jun-ha also said recently

In SBS "Sunday is Good - Running Man" broadcasted on April 22, members of the age announcement race were drawn.

The production team made a break for a while before the family project ends and announced the start of two age announcement races.

Does Haha have to be given "Running Man of OO" at the "notice of garden time"?

We have to be eager? "Proposed to the production team.

This is Yoo Jae Suk "Haha, it's hard not to be a pro at the weekend.

Do not keep track of me, Haha. "

Mentioned to the MBC "Infinite Challenge" which ended recently in the season.

Yoo Jae Suk regularly appeared to Haha in "Infinite Challenge".

Yoo Jae Suk tapped me lightly saying "I have a bit of a break on Saturday."

I applauded you "Fighting" I also shouted.

Haha cried, "I can fight."

They hugged and weep for sobs.

Haha says, "Juna type handed me hands I have only the smell of meat.

The meat is too hard burning, "Jeong Jun-ha also said recently