'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin's change, this is the emotion of now

Beautiful older sister, Gut world is changing small drama [= John Duk Hyun] I want to help anyone.I have lived without knowing what kind of important thing I have ever been.However, I began to think that it is necessary to see and support some people who are striving to think carefully and look at me more than me.I worried that few people.To be relieved.I must protect myself more.Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) said so, to the question of the boss ball Ibarryon who asks why he suddenly changed.At the same time, the ball iron ball which had been sexual harassment and sexual harassment at the dinner table, suddenly scared the news that the representative of the company repairs dissatisfaction of female officials and bought a night to boyfriend Yoon Jin-ah was.Yoon Jin-ah, which was called Yun Tambourine, was also a boss created by a representative of the company to hear the voice of female officials.JTBC Gumdodrama <Pretty older sister who often bought rice> is made of lovely love of Yoo Jin-ah and Bobs companys brother Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In).But the change that love produces is interesting.That hard Gut has become generalized, and furthermore, it shows that Yoon Jin - ah changed through love that he was alive without knowing whether it is an important existence.Wen Love story seems to have entered such sequence and dialogue, but if you look closely, the change of Yoon Jin-ah probably is now telling the change of the masses of our time There are times when I feel it.The change of (small) society created by ones change and its change is also a change in the era we are facing now.From such a point of view, it seems that <Lucky sister who often bought rice> exquisitely made a certain idea for Love story due to social problems.In fact, recently, as a social issue, the form of Gut by power is very old.However, at that time such Gut had no problem.It was true that it was giving a fatal injury to someone, but it is the world is so and I am not among the gall bladder I think that only the accommodation can survive did.Such internalization eventually ended up with self abandonment that would bring tambourine together under Gut.
Beautiful older sister, Gut world is changing small drama [= John Duk Hyun] I want to help anyone.I have lived without knowing what kind of important thing I have ever been.However, I began to think that it is necessary to see and support some people who are striving to think carefully and look at me more than me.I worried that few people.To be relieved.I must protect myself more.Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) said so, to the question of the boss ball Ibarryon who asks why he suddenly changed.At the same time, the ball iron ball which had been sexual harassment and sexual harassment at the dinner table, suddenly scared the news that the representative of the company repairs dissatisfaction of female officials and bought a night to boyfriend Yoon Jin-ah was.Yoon Jin-ah, which was called Yun Tambourine, was also a boss created by a representative of the company to hear the voice of female officials.JTBC Gumdodrama <Pretty older sister who often bought rice> is made of lovely love of Yoo Jin-ah and Bobs companys brother Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In).But the change that love produces is interesting.That hard Gut has become generalized, and furthermore, it shows that Yoon Jin - ah changed through love that he was alive without knowing whether it is an important existence.Wen Love story seems to have entered such sequence and dialogue, but if you look closely, the change of Yoon Jin-ah probably is now telling the change of the masses of our time There are times when I feel it.The change of (small) society created by ones change and its change is also a change in the era we are facing now.From such a point of view, it seems that <Lucky sister who often bought rice> exquisitely made a certain idea for Love story due to social problems.In fact, recently, as a social issue, the form of Gut by power is very old.However, at that time such Gut had no problem.It was true that it was giving a fatal injury to someone, but it is the world is so and I am not among the gall bladder I think that only the accommodation can survive did.Such internalization eventually ended up with self abandonment that would bring tambourine together under Gut.
Beautiful older sister, Gut world is changing small drama [= John Duk Hyun] I want to help anyone.I have lived without knowing what kind of important thing I have ever been.However, I began to think that it is necessary to see and support some people who are striving to think carefully and look at me more than me.I worried that few people.To be relieved.I must protect myself more.Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) said so, to the question of the boss ball Ibarryon who asks why he suddenly changed.At the same time, the ball iron ball which had been sexual harassment and sexual harassment at the dinner table, suddenly scared the news that the representative of the company repairs dissatisfaction of female officials and bought a night to boyfriend Yoon Jin-ah was.Yoon Jin-ah, which was called Yun Tambourine, was also a boss created by a representative of the company to hear the voice of female officials.JTBC Gumdodrama <Pretty older sister who often bought rice> is made of lovely love of Yoo Jin-ah and Bobs companys brother Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In).But the change that love produces is interesting.That hard Gut has become generalized, and furthermore, it shows that Yoon Jin - ah changed through love that he was alive without knowing whether it is an important existence.Wen Love story seems to have entered such sequence and dialogue, but if you look closely, the change of Yoon Jin-ah probably is now telling the change of the masses of our time There are times when I feel it.The change of (small) society created by ones change and its change is also a change in the era we are facing now.From such a point of view, it seems that <Lucky sister who often bought rice> exquisitely made a certain idea for Love story due to social problems.In fact, recently, as a social issue, the form of Gut by power is very old.However, at that time such Gut had no problem.It was true that it was giving a fatal injury to someone, but it is the world is so and I am not among the gall bladder I think that only the accommodation can survive did.Such internalization eventually ended up with self abandonment that would bring tambourine together under Gut.

"Beautiful older sister", Gut world is changing small drama [= John Duk Hyun] "I want to help anyone.

I have lived without knowing what kind of important thing I have ever been.

However, I began to think that it is necessary to see and support some people who are striving to think carefully and look at me more than me.

I worried that few people.

To be relieved.

I must protect myself more.

"Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) said so, to the question of the boss ball Ibarryon who asks why he suddenly changed.

At the same time, the ball iron ball which had been sexual harassment and sexual harassment at the dinner table, suddenly scared the news that the representative of the company repairs dissatisfaction of female officials and bought a night to boyfriend Yoon Jin-ah was.

Yoon Jin-ah, which was called "Yun Tambourine", was also a boss created by a representative of the company to hear the voice of female officials.

JTBC Gumdodrama is made of lovely love of Yoo Jin-ah and Bob's company's brother Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In).

But the change that love produces is interesting.

That hard Gut has become generalized, and furthermore, it shows that Yoon Jin - ah changed "through love" that he was "alive without knowing whether it is an important existence".

Wen Love story seems to have entered such sequence and dialogue, but if you look closely, the change of Yoon Jin-ah probably is now telling the change of the masses of our time There are times when I feel it.

The change of (small) society created by one's change and its change is also a change in the era we are facing now.

From such a point of view, it seems that exquisitely made a certain idea for Love story due to social problems.

In fact, recently, as a social issue, the form of Gut by power is very old.

However, at that time such Gut had no problem.

It was true that it was giving a fatal injury to someone, but it is "the world is so" and "I am not among the gall bladder" I think that only the accommodation can survive did.

Such internalization eventually ended up with self abandonment that would bring tambourine together under Gut.