'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In, Mom Hae-yoen Gil Will Mind

In JTBCs Golden Earth Drama, A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Well, Jun-hee and Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) were shown to reveal their relationship to Mi-yeon (Hae-yoen Gil) following the above (Oman-seok) and Primary Election (Son Yeon-yeon) on the afternoon of the 27th. She comforted her daughter Jin-ah, who would have been hard with Jun-hee and her secret love.Jina knelt down in front of the above and poured tears for a long time.I think its so hard to say that, he said, handing over the tissue, but he said, Do you want my dad to tell my mother instead? Junhees sister Primary Election was angry for a while, but turned her mind to see the faces of the two.The Primary Election noticed the relationship between the two people when he saw the picture of Jin-ah drawn by Jun-hee. Jin-a said, Im sorry I can not talk first.So I came here. Junhee said, Im so sorry. Just understand once. Ill take you until youre free. Jean, dont be hard.Please, sister, she cried.Primary selection was angry with the upset heart, but I decided to accept the apology of my best friend and my beloved brother and the candid Confessions. I turned my heart to the two, but the biggest mountain, Jina mother remained.On this day, Junhee tried to tell Jin-ahs mother Mi-yeon about her relationship with Jin-ah, but she could not interfere with Seung-ho.In the end, Jun-hee went to Jin-ahs house and knelt down and Confessions. Mi-yeon was furious with extreme anger.Jina, who came home late, said, I am sorry with Junhee and kneeled down and confessed to the love affair. Mi-yeon in front of him mentioned Junhees house and showed a negative gaze.On the 22nd broadcast, Mi-yeon talked about Junhees family through conversation before sleeping with the above.Junhees father also saw a child in the third family with an affair. Mi-yeon said, Jin-ah, would you like to send it to such a house?I am crazy to make a virgin ghost. Now everyone knows the relationship between Jin-ah and Jun-hee.As Mom Mi-yeon finally learned, she foreshadowed another conflict: it is noteworthy whether they can turn their mother Mi-yeons mind around.

In JTBC's Golden Earth Drama, "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Well," Jun-hee and Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) were shown to reveal their relationship to Mi-yeon (Hae-yoen Gil) following the above (Oman-seok) and Primary election (Son Yeon-yeon) on the afternoon of the 27th. She comforted her daughter Jin-ah, who would have been hard with Jun-hee and her secret love. Jina knelt down in front of the above and poured tears for a long time. "I think it's so hard to say that," he said, handing over the tissue, but he said, "Do you want my dad to tell my mother instead?" Junhee's sister Primary election was angry for a while, but turned her mind to see the faces of the two. The Primary election noticed the relationship between the two people when he saw the picture of Jin-ah drawn by Jun-hee. Jin-a said, "I'm sorry I can not talk first." So I came here. "Junhee said," I'm so sorry. Just understand once. I'll take you until you're free. Jean, don't be hard. Please, sister," she cried. Primary selection was angry with the upset heart, but I decided to accept the apology of my best friend and my beloved brother and the candid Confessions. I turned my heart to the two, but the biggest mountain, Jina mother remained. On this day, Junhee tried to tell Jin-ah's mother Mi-yeon about her relationship with Jin-ah, but she could not interfere with Seung-ho. In the end, Jun-hee went to Jin-ah's house and knelt down and Confessions. Mi-yeon was furious with extreme anger. Jina, who came home late, said, "I am sorry" with Junhee and kneeled down and confessed to the love affair. Mi-yeon in front of him mentioned Junhee's house and showed a negative gaze. On the 22nd broadcast, Mi-yeon talked about Junhee's family through conversation before sleeping with the above. Junhee's father also saw a child in the third family with an affair. Mi-yeon said, "Jin-ah, would you like to send it to such a house? I am crazy to make a virgin ghost. "Now everyone knows the relationship between Jin-ah and Jun-hee. As Mom Mi-yeon finally learned, she foreshadowed another conflict: it is noteworthy whether they can turn their mother Mi-yeon's mind around.