'Pretty sister' Oh Man-seok, Lovers Vanished Gen Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In

JTBC Gumuto Police Bob Broadcast on the 21th Bob (Pretty older sister often bought) (Pretty older sister) 8 times to get out of the runaway of former Carrelyn (Ikugin) and organize everything Son Ye-jin (Yunjin ) Was drawn.Prior Olun abducted Son Ye-jin and was in a crisis of a blister.At this time, a traffic accident happened to drive a guardrail in the process of two people calling Jung Hae-In (Sojo-hui) fighting.It was Jung Hae-In who got the light iron and the award-winning Son Ye-jin up.You can not live without Yunjin.I tried to write evil but Chon falls out. Son Ye-jin said, Did not I stay home today? And laughed Jung Hae-In again.Son Ye-jin, who showed up to the bottom of the past love affair, said, My situation was so embarrassing that I was embarrassed and I got hung up.I regretted why I felt so foolish like a long ago.I am sorry to make it disgusting. I finished my day with a sweet kiss.Gopnage was happy Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-In.But there was no eternal secret.People around me came to know two secret love affairs between two people.Jung Hae-In, a fellow of Jung Hae-Ins friend Jung Soo-young (Seo Gyeong-seon), saw the picture of Green Son Ye-jin and got instinct of their relationship It was.Son Ye-jin who decided public love affair tried kneeling to his father Oh Man-seok (Yunsangi).However, my father seemed to already know.I am ready to listen at any time.Where did Juana go? I asked.Oh Man-seok secretly recruited Hae-yoen Gils real intention while questioning Jung Hae-In four family circumstances secretly to his wife Hae-yoen Gil (Kim Mi-young).Showing a hard posture against Jung Hae-In Whether you can move your wifes heart, or interest in Oh Man-seok walks emerged as a new support army

JTBC Gumuto Police Bob Broadcast on the 21th Bob ("Pretty older sister" often bought) "(Pretty older sister) 8 times to get out of the runaway of former Carrelyn (Ikugin) and organize everything Son Ye-jin (Yunjin ) Was drawn.

Prior Olun abducted Son Ye-jin and was in a crisis of a blister.

At this time, a traffic accident happened to drive a guardrail in the process of two people calling Jung Hae-In (Sojo-hui) fighting.

It was Jung Hae-In who got the light iron and the award-winning Son Ye-jin up.

"You can not live without Yunjin.

I tried to write evil but Chon falls out. "

Son Ye-jin said, "Did not I stay home today?" And laughed Jung Hae-In again.

Son Ye-jin, who showed up to the bottom of the past love affair, said, "My situation was so embarrassing that I was embarrassed and I got hung up.

I regretted why I felt so foolish like a long ago.

I am sorry to make it disgusting. "

I finished my day with a sweet kiss.

Gopnage was happy Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-In.

But there was no eternal secret.

People around me came to know two secret love affairs between two people.

Jung Hae-In, a fellow of Jung Hae-In's friend Jung Soo-young (Seo Gyeong-seon), saw the picture of Green Son Ye-jin and got instinct of their relationship It was.

Son Ye-jin who decided public love affair tried kneeling to his father Oh Man-seok (Yunsangi).

However, my father seemed to already know.

"I am ready to listen at any time.

Where did Juana go? "I asked.

Oh Man-seok secretly recruited Hae-yoen Gil's real intention while questioning Jung Hae-In four family circumstances secretly to his wife Hae-yoen Gil (Kim Mi-young).

Showing a hard posture against Jung Hae-In Whether you can move your wife's heart, or interest in Oh Man-seok walks emerged as a new support army